"Prey" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join us in the Supernatural LIVE Discussion thread.
    Last edited by Randy G.; 10-23-2008, 06:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone
      I hope Davis goes after Jimmy due to Chloe and then she breaks up with Jimmy. And I hope Tess is helping Lex form some kind of Legion of Doom! The cape is awesome for the next epi but kind of makes me sad cuz now I realize its almost that time for Smallville to well...... be over.
      I wouldn't count on it. There is more than meets the eye to "Identity".

Comment

• Season 9 Season 9! Oh If Only They Had Been Writing It Like This 4 Years Ago

Comment

• Originally posted by DontCha
          Season 9 Season 9! Oh If Only They Had Been Writing It Like This 4 Years Ago
          I want a Season 9 too!!!! Haha, very true.

Comment

• I really gotta catch up on Supernatural so I can start checking out the live thread every week.

Comment

• Cool Cool Epi!
              Jimmy was charming in this episode... i like him when he's not around Chloe! He belongs in the DP and at crime scenes, where he was in this epi..
              I also loved Sam witwer's acting. i wasn't too sure about him in the beginning, but he's amazing now in my book.
              Only one complaint. NEED MORE LOIS! ..sorry..

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

i wish i could post during the episodes, but i don't have a tv in my room
              Last edited by lrog127; 10-23-2008, 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by lrog127
                Cool Cool Epi!
                Jimmy was charming in this episode... i like him when he's not around Chloe! He belongs in the DP and at crime scenes, where he was in this epi..
                I also loved Sam witwer's acting. i wasn't too sure about him in the beginning, but he's amazing now in my book.
                Only one complaint. NEED MORE LOIS! ..sorry..

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

i wish i could post during the episodes, but i don't have a tv in my room

I also wish that I could post as the action unfolds. I always forget to tape it (or my DVR gets possessed by Maloch and tapes QVC instead) so I have to buy it off Itunes a day later. Threads are already running full speed by then, it kills my willpower to stay away until I can watch it.

Itunes doesn't even show the next week preview, so I scan Youtube like a fool.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎