X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so proud of them

Comment

Congradulations, guys!

I hope it's a labor of love for all three of you. Thank you for your service.

Comment

Originally posted by cksidekick
        Congradulations, guys!

I hope it's a labor of love for all three of you. Thank you for your service.
        Likewise.

I'm noticing a trend going on with the Mods' avatars, at the moment. Its quite cool.

Comment

High Five for the Mods!!!

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
            Likewise.

I'm noticing a trend going on with the Mods' avatars, at the moment. Its quite cool.
            We are getting ready for the new television season to start

Comment

Yay for the mods! Not least because all those avies are keeping me mesmerised But seriously, keeping a whole bunch of unruly fans in line must definitely require thick skin. Then there are the members who don't read the rules and then do something to break said rules (like me. But only once!) leading to a friendly PM from an equally friendly mod

And congrats to Debs on becoming a mod

Comment

Looks like no one's posted much here in a while. I just want to say what a great jobs the mods do and I've noticed it even though I've only been a member for a few months now. They keep it a friendly place. I've noticed on a lot of sites that cyber bullying is a major problem but not on here so that's great work done by the mods on here .

Comment

Well this is serendipity at it's finest! Thanks for posting. K-site mods are the best mods in the universe.I opened my subscribed threads to find the open letter to PSW. I was given a MOD EDIT. The next thread in line was this one!

Not a complaint. Quite the contrary. In retrospect, a particular comment I made, was a bit over the top and could be construed by some as baiting. Or at the very least as less than respectful. My best friend is on the couch in hysterical laughter.

Thanx for keeping me (and the rest of us) honest! You know who you are.

cksidekick

Last edited by cksidekick; 06-10-2010, 04:05 PM.

Comment

...Kneel before Mods...

Thanks bunches even though I've gotten some slaps on the wrist... We all get carried away. This is better then another site I was on which had great people but the Mods were like troops in Doc Martin boots (spelling?) if you catch my drift. I was banned and missed out on my friends. But here it's laid back and debate is allowed but we must be civil... I can smell the Title of Mod calling... Kneel Before Luan...!!!!

Thanks Guys!!!!especially Atomic... Who is always catching me. XD She is so very nice. I swear it happens when your a mother.

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Comment

Grats.

I was a forum moderator on another forum so even though I don't know you guys I can appreciate all the hard work and effort it has taken to get you to where you are now! So good luck. I am sure you will do great jobs. (:

Comment

Originally posted by CLois♥
                        Grats.

I was a forum moderator on another forum so even though I don't know you guys I can appreciate all the hard work and effort it has taken to get you to where you are now! So good luck. I am sure you will do great jobs. (:
                        As have I. It was a ton of work, but overall, I really enjoyed it.

A belated congratulations to Vergon6 being promoted to Mod!
                        Last edited by redkryptoniteisthebest; 08-19-2010, 08:42 PM.

Comment

^^^

Glad you posted.

Vergon6,

I don't think I ever officialy congratulated you, David. You are on of the most personable and responsible Mods anywhere. Thanks for the extra effort!

cksidekick

Comment

This is long over due. I want to give my sincerest thanks to the staff of Ksite. This place has evolved in the best of ways despite Smallville's finale, the very culture of this site is still the same and I have always felt right at home. Sci-fi/fantasy/supernatural lives on through this site and I'm glad to see things still running smoothly and seeing more members joining everyday.

-Corean

Comment

This is the first time I have ever seen this thread. We all appreciate your kind words I am sure . Thanks to redkryptoniteisthebest and cksidekick for congratulating me on becoming a mod a couple of years ago. I know I'm really late to that party on this one lol.

Comment

Moderators are like eyebrows, part of us all, always above things being highbrow and rarely get in the way unlike eyelashes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎