Just when Peter stops being a BDA...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when Peter stops being a BDA...

They take his powers.

Ever since he went to the future and took Sylars power, he has been more assertive, using his powers more, etc.

Stronger.

Then last night he totally kicks Sylar's ass, then tells him about it, how much stronger he is that Sylar...

To go be assertive looking into the new company and save his Mother.....

and Poof, powers gone.

/sigh

And he was getting so badass

i think they did that on purpose, give us a taste and then take it away.
    it was great to see him beat up sylar.

Comment

yea I know they did it on purpose, its just mean :P

That was the whole point of Peter telling Sylar that he was stronger now. So that in the next scene he wouldn't be anymore

Comment

yep it was a very sad moment indeed.

Comment

It's not the end of Peter. I'm hoping he LEARNS from this whole situation. Maybe that's why Future Peter was so bitter

Comment

The more they let him be badass, the more I feared, and then it happened...sigh...kind of like the last time, when he got good, then forgot who the hell he was...

Comment

Well if i remember correctly future peter told peter something about, "not making the same mistakes he did." maybe this will change the future personality for peter, because for him to be regarded a terrorist he had to be at least a little bad in the future. So even though i don't like it since he's my favorite character, it looks to be a positive thing.

Comment

True he has been more assertive and confident and using his powers more. But he has also not been using any common sense at all (he rarley did anyway), he has also been pushing everyone else away and been kind of an ahole.

I can understand his rage towards SYlar, but going to Pinehearst alone? I don't care how strong you are, you don't go it alone.

Comment

i'm sorry loved the idea of peter being the evil one it was soooo completly hot!!!!!! and now that his power is gone and he has a time out to think about all of his mistakes it suck!!!!.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎