No announcement yet.

Knight Rider gets a full season!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Rider gets a full season!!!

I found this over at "http://knightrideronline.com/" posted by "Sue" According to E online, Knight Rider will get a full season of 22 episodes!!

Now let's hope the ratings hold or improve and we should see more seasons!

KNIGHT RIDER GETS A FULL SEASON!!!!!

by Sue on Oct 21, 2008 1:37 am
    It's too good to believe, but look what I just found on E online!!!!

Well, we certainly never saw this one coming. But that's usually the case with KITT, right?

Very reliable sources tell me that NBC has requested nine more episodes of the new Knight Rider series, meaning that there will be a full first season of the show. Yay? Nay? How are you liking the new Michael Knight and his turbo-charged automotive sidekick? Post your verdict in the comments...

Last edited by KSiteTV; 10-20-2008, 11:57 PM. Reason: removed underlining and graphics

The Hollywood Reporter is also reporting on this, which I've linked from KITTSite. Great news. Hopefully now NBC will actually start showing episodes in order. ;p

Comment

YAY! I thought I had dreamed it, so glad it's real! Two of my shows that I was worried about, now have Full Season pick-ups. KR and T-SCC.
      And Smallville has been awesome, Wow, it's going to be a great year

Comment

Awesome news

Comment

Good to hear, I have been holding back enjoying this show because I thought it might get canceled. Maybe that isn't the right way to say it, but several shows recently have looked good and hooked me early only to be canceled before a full season is on the can.

Comment

Now did they re-new the show because the Writer'sStrike ended pilot season and nothing is NBC grab bag to replace it. Or is it good and NBC is hopeful people will tune in?

For me I'd say because NBC has nothing to replace it with. Now granted it's a goofy show and just all around good fun. But that doesn't neccessarily make it good.

Comment

I don't know if they have renewed it but I am just glad that they haven't cancelled it!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎