Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam's death

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

alien fomr marsIs your avi and that quote from Imagine me and you? I love that movie

Comment

After watching Eclipse I was wondering. There had to been alot of those during Adam life. If the powers where really keeping him alive then why did'nt the eclipse kill him? Guess the writers were not thinking. He should have just lost his powers and age normally after Aruthor took his powers.

Comment

^Great point. Past eclipses, along with the fact that Adam must have crossed paths with the Haitian at least once in his life (they both were involved with the company afterall), really highlight the absurdity of that scene. Making the theory that his "Mummy Returns" death was actually just an illusion of Maury's all the more likely.

Comment

Killing Adam off just has to be one of the dumbest things the writers' ever did. Adam was so interesting; he had 400 years of expertise and experience to learn from. I really like Cocles explanation that Maury could have made an illusion. Off topic but why did Hiro and Ando have to labor for probably hours and dig him up, why didn't Hiro just teleport into the coffin and grab Kensei just like he did when he put him in there?

And surely Arthur knows that his very own Granddaughter has the ability to regenerate, since he was in the company and they know all about Claire. IMO Arthur should've just stole Claire's ability and leave the more interesting Adam alone. Claire would still be alive as well as Kensei.

Comment

It sucks that he died. He delivered one of the best quotes on this show. Hiro...You little japanese nazi!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎