Year to Date totals (# of eps)

Clark 97m, 19s (5)
    Chloe 65m, 43s (5)
    Lois 56m, 6s (5)
    Jimmy 24m , 57s (3)
    Tess 43m, 38s (5)
    Davis 13m, - (2)
    Oliver 41m, 55s (3)

This is awesome, thanks again, but Lois had more time?

Comment

thanks so much for this i apreciate it

Comment

yess , <3
        Lois had the most time this weeeek . = )
        - make's up for her not being in next week's episode .
        .. even thought i really wish she was . = (
        oh well , WHOO LOIS . = D

Comment

Wow....I didn't even know people calculated this stuff. But good to know. Thanks

*Azra-El*

Comment

Surprised Lois had more screen time, but its logic considering she had a long scene alone when she was kidnapped plus the one with Chloe and Clark had a short one alone when he was with Jimmy and Chloe.....

Between Clark's and Lois' scenes "alone" Lois' were longer cause the rest of their scene were together

Comment

Thanks for posting BadToad. I like those screentime results. This was an episode that touched on how Lois felt about Clark so it made sense for her to have the most. Clark finishing a close second? Great. The time for Chloe and Jimmy is respectable as well. I like when the screentime totals are kind of balanced like this, outside of Oliver and Tess who didn't and shouldn't have been given a lot of screentime in this episode.

Also, I've been keeping track of how long the episodes have been this season and we have not seen an episode below 41:30 yet. I hope that this continues because one of the things that bothered me about season 7 was that a few episodes actually clocked in under 40 minutes which is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                Thanks for posting BadToad. I like those screentime results. This was an episode that touched on how Lois felt about Clark so it made sense for her to have the most. Clark finishing a close second? Great. The time for Chloe and Jimmy is respectable as well. I like when the screentime totals are kind of balanced like this, outside of Oliver and Tess who didn't and shouldn't have been given a lot of screentime in this episode.

Also, I've been keeping track of how long the episodes have been this season and we have not seen an episode below 41:30 yet. I hope that this continues because one of the things that bothered me about season 7 was that a few episodes actually clocked in under 40 minutes which is pathetic.
                It is especially annoying considering they cut several scenes that were pretty important when they were running under timewise.

Comment

So this is the first time that Lois Lane has ever had the most on-screen time, correct?

Must be why it quickly became my favorite Smallville episode ever.

Comment

So this is the first time that Lois Lane has ever had the most on-screen time, correct?
                    This season? Yes. Since she's been on the show? No. Lois also led in screentime in S7's Gemini.

Comment

goooooooooooo lois. and also i could be mistaken but this is also the logest screentime lois shared with clark, i think abot 20 or more mins.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                        This season? Yes. Since she's been on the show? No. Lois also led in screentime in S7's Gemini.
                        Ooh, nice. Thanks!

Comment

Wow, Lois had more than Clark?
                          Hmm, not really surprising from the begining scenes with her hangover and stuff.
                          Thanks again BadToad!

Comment

I think thge scene that made here took the lead wa sthe one with Chloe...the others were with Clark

Comment

Thanks BadToad

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎