Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An arrow for “Smallville”, a machine for “The Graysons”?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An arrow for “Smallville”, a machine for “The Graysons”?

I am so hyped about the news that this series is really happening. I mean, it’s no Batman, but it certainly is the next best thing right? I would love to see the character of Richard Grayson explored aside from all the boy-wonder/batman-sidekick stuff.fficeffice" />>>
    And everyone knows this series will eventually, in later seasons, lead to a spectacular introduction of...well, you know...the Dark Knight, duh!>>
    What I would definitely like to see in the earlier seasons are at least mentions of “a” Wayne Industries. Doesn’t matter if it’s in the local newspaper, on the nine-o-clock news, a simple bus advertisement, whatever. Just let the fans know we’re in the same reality and not stray of like that piece-o-crap Catwoman movie with what’s-her-name.>>
    Also, it would be a smart move including Lee Thompson Young in either a recurring role or series regular(!). Offcourse reprising his role of the Cyborg, Victor Stone. In doesn’t have to happen in the very first season but think about it. Vic could do for D.J. what Ollie did for Clark, which means eventually leading into the first team of (fanfare, please) Titans, beyotch!>>
    Anyway, what do you guys think? What do you wanna see most? (except Tom Welling flying around in tights in the series premiere of “The Graysons”)

Dick and Victor

Would be nice but does that mean they'll share writers and does that mean another story arc of the likes of the witches or ignoring previous storylines when they interfere with a new story they have planned?

Comment

Except Victor is right now like 15 years older than Dick. They would need to recast for Victor plus the Graysons would have to take place nearly 2 decades after Smallville. I don't think it would work with that angle. Its better to have the JL/GA show and possibly have a Dick come in town for a circus performance but thats it. Hes a kid to the League.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎