No announcement yet.

Did Lois actually tell the truth?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Lois actually tell the truth?

In the elevator scene at the end, Lois plays off the confession of her love by saying that she slipped the lie-detector sensor off her finger, which means that her answer would not have been analyzed by the machine...so did Lois truly confess her love for Clark...or did she somehow manage to beat the system? Personally I think she was telling the truth because the way she looked at Clark as she was admitting it under the pressure of the jeweler guy looked real genuine and emotional.
    Last edited by kal-el returns; 10-17-2008, 08:30 PM. Reason: adding

idk, the end got cut off on my laptop, so i didn't see it. but lois seems like the one who would do something (or make up something) that crazy.

i think she beat the system, cuz she doesn't really want to admit she really does love clark, which is totally playing hard-to-get.

~K

Comment

She told the truth, that is why she was trying to avoid Clark at the Daily Planet, and she started to cry when she said yes.

Comment

IMO Lois did tell the truth when she said she loved Clark. She showed way to much true emotion for her answer to be an act. She lied to Clark when she told him the sensor was off her finger so she could cover her true feelings. Until this is explained differently on an episode, I'm sticking to my answer.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
          IMO Lois did tell the truth when she said she loved Clark. She showed way to much true emotion for her answer to be an act. She lied to Clark when she told him the sensor was off her finger so she could cover her true feelings. Until this is explained differently on an episode, I'm sticking to my answer.
          Very well said, she was WAY to emotionally for it to be an act.

Comment

Lois DEFINATELY was telling the truth. That's why it was awkward for them for a while. Lois made up everything in the elevator.

Comment

Originally posted by Meteror Freak
              Lois DEFINATELY was telling the truth. That's why it was awkward for them for a while. Lois made up everything in the elevator.
              Yeah, you can see her pause at times to think.

Comment

she had been avoiding Clark trying to come up with that lie...

Comment

Wouldn't creepy guy know if she had slipped it off? She lied in the elevator because she's not ready to tell Clark what she really feels for him.

What I want to know is if she saw him use his powers.

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el returns
                    In the elevator scene at the end, Lois plays off the confession of her love by saying that she slipped the lie-detector sensor off her finger, which means that her answer would not have been analyzed by the machine...so did Lois truly confess her love for Clark...or did she somehow manage to beat the system?
                    Yeah she did, she told the truth. It was obvious she did and that's the reason for the little witty/cute talk Clark and Lois had in the elevator.

Clark trying to make their relationship less awkward, then realising he would have said he loved her too, just as the doors shut. Cute moment.

Clark and Lois > Clark and Lana.

Comment

she told the truth, in the elevator scene she was going to tell clark what she thought before clark went an be a tool and give her a open to lie.

Comment

I think Clark giving her an opening to lie was the right thing to do, in a weird way. It means so much more if she says it on her own rather than having it forced out of her by some nutcase.

Comment

I look forward to the future for more Clois!

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                            she told the truth, in the elevator scene she was going to tell clark what she thought before clark went an be a tool and give her a open to lie.
                            yeah, lois's character is obviously too proud. Clark knew and in doing so made her feel more comfortable. He just made sure of it and even he looked surprised at one point.

they made me chuckle!

Comment

I think she slipped the monitor off her finger. I think she did it while she started to tear up, and then when he looked away, she put it back on. I think she was avoiding him because maybe Clark thought she was telling the truth. I know Lois has feelings for Clark, but she knows Clark loves Lana.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎