No announcement yet.

Tim Foyle/Lucky

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Foyle/Lucky

Since we started talking about this in a different thread, I figured it should have it's own thread.

Tim Foyle and Lucky were played by the same actor. I definitely never noticed this, but there was a summer between the episodes, and they sured covered it up well (i.e., with glasses and hair).

I know they did do a good job but I still figured it out right away!

*feels superior*

But yeah that Tim guy was so sleazy acting I couldn't stand him, and once or twice I suspected him of the rape, and I don't know if I ever suspected him of being the dean's killer because by that time they had humanized him more and I kinda liked it when he and Ronnie teamed up on the prostitute mission!

Comment

I had no idea that he was behind it. Not until she started to spell everything out, lol. He was such an annoying character to me, and, while I like him when he is helping Veronica with the prostitution mission, as you call it, he was still a yucky guy. Ugh.

And you are such a Dick fan. I can't believe you called her Ronnie!

Comment

Originally posted by comptonassmel
        And you are such a Dick fan. I can't believe you called her Ronnie!
        *tongue sticking out.....painstakingly drawing colorful hearts around the words "Dick Casablancas" on a piece of paper*

*looks up*

Huh? what?

*sheepish*

yeah...I really really am fan of Dick...

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by comptonassmel
        I like him when he is helping Veronica with the prostitution mission, as you call it, he was still a yucky guy. Ugh.

Really? I started to come around to him more when they were working on the "dean's killer" case. I thought the writers were attempting to evolve his character when the were making him more likable. I liked the part when they were figuring out the where the license plate was from. They played well off of each other.
        Last edited by SweetOne; 10-17-2008, 01:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I would have responded sooner, but I was too busy cracking up at your obssession with Dick...Cassablancas, I presume (haha, I'm so clever, quoting the show...).

I just never liked him. If they were trying to evolve him, it was only to throw you off track that he was the killer.

Comment

Oh, it didn't matter which incarnation, both characters were dripping with slime. Nope. Not a fan. Won't ever be a fan.

Comment

Lucky to me wasn't a slimeball. He was obviously a damaged person, what with being molested and being in war. Not to say the things he did were ok, but it is a little more understandable. Tim killed a completely innocent person just to frame someone else. That's more a bad person than a damaged person.

I wasn't a fan of either guys, because in the end they were both creepos, but I'd have to say Lucky was not nearly as bad as Tim.

Comment

I concede the point, but Lucky still gave me the heebies and the jeebies.

Comment

Yeah he was a creeper.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎