• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Alec Bio

BIRTH NAME: Mark Newman

BIRTHDATE/PLACE: 27 November,1974 in
    Shawlands, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

I have over 600 foto's of mr newman on his website
    Page focusing on the WB/CW Aquaman television series proposed for the Fall of 2006 but at this point not picked up by The CW for airing.

RESIDENCE: Born in Glasgow, Newman lived in Shawlands until he was three, before going to live with his family in Berkshire in England.Now he lives in London and Los Angeles.

HEIGHT: (1.75m) 5'9"

SHOE SIZE: U.S 10.5 / U.K 9.5

EYE COLOUR: Green

HAIR COLOUR: Dark Blonde

HAIR LENGTH: Medium

FAMILY: Father Sandy Newman is a muscian and is best known for his work in Marmalade a Scottish musical group. I do not know who his Mum is, however Alec says she is "Not in the business".Alec has one sibling that I know of, a brother whom is also a muscian like his father. I was told his name is John Newman. If you are sharp enough, you can catch a look at Alec's father in Alec's Movie Greenwich Mean Time (G:mt) Look for him on the party boat with the other record producers.

SMOKE STATUS: Yes, Alec is a smoker

ACCENT'S: Glasgow Scottish (native), Irish, American, English

EDUCATION:National Youth Theater,LAMDA

MUSIC VIDEO'S: Lead in Paul McCartney's Video Beautiful Night

MARITAL STATUS: Married is rumoured to be married to Dune co-star Julie Cox

MAGAZINE COVERS: Scotland's Caladonia Magazine, January 2001, Sci Fi Magazine

SPORTS:Swimming, Football ( soccer)

SKILLS: Archery

AWARDS: Advanced certificate of the society of British fight directors, winner of the jubilee trophy for stage combat (1995) Soccer (FA Youth cup 1992)

BOOKS: Don Quixote, by Cervantes,Dune

FAVOURITE FOOTBALL STAR: Kenny Dalgish

FAVOURITE TV PROGRAM: Chewin' The Fat, a Scottish T.V Program
    (note: I have seen this..very very funny)

FAVOURITE MOVIES: Raging Bull,Amores,Perros,Taxi Driver,North by northwest

QUOTES:
    "There was an intresting moment at the airport (LAX) when I was pulling off on the wrong side of the road. I thought it was the radio. But it wasnt the radio,actually it was the people beeping at me. Some very colourful language from the other drivers, my welcome to Los Angeles."

"After I was cast (In Dune) friends were quoting parts of it to me. 'Fear is the mind killer.' All my peers had it but i'd missed it. I was always a big 'Star Wars' fan but I started to realize that Dune is far more rich and complicated."

On Children Of Dune and playing an Emperor:
    "Its impossible to use real expearience in this role as I've never been emperor of the universe--although I'd like to be," - Alec Newman
    Last edited by AlecFan1; 03-31-2004, 07:15 PM.

yeah! i LOVE children of dune...most awsome movie ever made...*runs away*

Comment

Comment

my name is alec!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡