Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IvanDA
    Tess: I had an itch and you scratched it.
    A great Lex line from Lois and Clark: Season 1.

Comment

The kidnapper: Do you love this man?

Lois: Yees.

Comment

THE Elevator Scene

Clark: So you weren't telling the truth?
        Lois: Please. I mean, we do make a good team, but don't let our cover go to that big head of yours.
        Clark:*scoffs* I didn't
        Lois: Good.
        Clark: Great.

*elevator dings*

Lois: Let's just be happy I was under the gun and not you.
        Clark: And why is that?
        Lois: Smallville everyone knows you're a terrible liar. Who knows where we'd be if you'd answered that question.
        Clark: *insert priceless facial expression*

And just because I love it so much...Lois' answering machine message:

Lois: (obviously wastey faced on answering machine) ChloEEE it's your cuz guess who came to my rescue not Oliver Queen *giggle* Clark Kent. He is just the sweetest boy I've ever known...

Lois: Chalk that one up to Alcohol poisoning
        Last edited by individuall; 10-17-2008, 01:57 AM.

Comment

haha there all great ones lol, i loved the one pants one as well lol

Chloe: *holding up the pair of handcuffs* is this that masked man's some idea of a twisted joke?
          Jimmy : ahh im going to have to take the credit on this one, beleive me it was alot less creepy yesterday

hahaha classic

Comment

Tess: "One of the most important things that Lex has taught me is that you can afford to live in the past."

Oliver: "Did Professor Luthor also teach you a thing or two about deception or how about obsession? I hear his class in murder is an easy 'A'.

The lines from everyone was awesome this episode! It made me fall in love with smallville all over again!!!!

Comment

Lois: and throw in a shirley temple for the lady

Lois: you know what lois likes to see when she comes home-pants-pants on everyone

Lois: don't get stage fright poodle

Lois: son of a *****

Crazy: do you love him
              Lois: yes

basically all LOIS lines lol

Comment

too many incredible lines in this episode. Who is this new writer? He is a keeper!! TW and ED are on top of their game with the delivery of the Clois banter. Also, AM and AA made me finally believe the Chimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                  "Statistically this is the safest way to travel"

Niiice!
                  That was my absolute favorite! Straight out of SM 1 and 2! LOL

Comment

I love the whole banter in the jewelry store. 'Muffin', 'Pumpkin', and the part when Clark shoved the ring on Lois' finger was hilarious.

Comment

Okay. This is stupid, but could someone explain to me the "who knows what would have happened if you'd answered that question, Clark."
                      I.... I don't get it... What's she trying to imply?
                      [shuns away in embarrassment]

Comment

Who's the luckiest girl in the world. I Am!

just how she said it! It was hilarious.

Comment

1. " no way im going to let my story go to a mild-mannered copy boy"

2. " clark kent,will you marry me?"

3. "statistically its the safer way to travel"

Comment

Originally posted by REebee52
                            Okay. This is stupid, but could someone explain to me the "who knows what would have happened if you'd answered that question, Clark."
                            I kind of think she thinks Clark doesn't 'love' her, so if he said yes she would have got shocked, and who knows what would have happened from then on? The guy probably would have killed them.

Comment

Originally posted by REebee52
                              That left me wondering too. Since they made the elevator door closing between them the final scene, I felt it was something important.

I think she was implying to Clark that had Clark lied and said yes, they would have been fried for lying. If Clark had told the truth and said no, they would have been fried for being there under false pretenses in order to catch the guy.

I think the look on Clark's face as the elevator was shutting was that, for the first time, he actually thought about what his response would be. While he was being asked the question, he was planning their escape.

I think he realized that he the answer may be yes that he is developing feelings beyond friendship for Lois.

I think PS3 was implying to the audience that had Clark told the truth and admitted that he was in love with Lois (or at least had feelings beyond friend and partner) that Clois would be in a totally different place from that point on, but, alas, the elevator door closes between them.

Comment

LOTS of incredible lines in this episode, especially Lois's:

(listening to her drunken message on Chloe's answering machine)
                                "Chalk that one up to alcohol poisoning"

"You know what Lois loves to see when she comes home! Pants. Pants on everyone!!"
                                lol lol lol

and of course the "YES" at the jeweler's question "Do you love this man?"

"Muffin" and "Pumpkin" were simply classic Lois and Clark interaction - you gotta love it.

Poor Ollie!! I'd hate to be him!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎