lol when lois drunk dialed chloe and was like all slurring
    "guess who saved me? clark kent. he is such a sweettttttttttt boyyyyy."
    or something along those lines
    lol and then lois saying "well we can say that was alcohol poisoning"

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
      "Statistically this is the safest way to travel"

Niiice!
      That quote was the best part of the episode. The more Superman references the better!

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

The whole thing about Oliver fooling around with Tess only to cheat on her with the waitress is unfortunately totally in character for him. Green Arrow fooled around with more women than Nightwing!
      Last edited by dunkman; 10-16-2008, 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

WAY too many good ones to quote.

"Son of a b!tch."

Comment

^^ Lois: "Son of a b!tch."

Comment

Hello, my name is Lois Lane. Most of you know me as Chloe's cousin, aka, the maid of honor...

Don't remember exactly, but her line about Clark's drink being virgin. (Again!)

Also, the whole, don't even need words bit and Clark disclosing Lois' striptease in his kitchen.
            I'm pretty sure he liked it.
            Last edited by geminis; 10-16-2008, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by geminis
              Hello, my name is Lois Lane. Most of you know me as Chloe's cousin, aka, the maid of honor...

Don't remember exactly, but her line about Clark's drink being virgin. (Again!)
              Lois: Another bubbly...*sees Clark beside her* And a Shirley Temple for the Lady...

Clark: "Don't worry, you got changed all by yourself in the middle of the kitchen, for like an hour"
              I love the way this line was delivered!

Lois: you know what Lois likes to see when she comes home? Pants. Pants on everyone
              again
              Last edited by individuall; 10-16-2008, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Yes! Thanks Kaitlyn!

Clark: I don't think Chloe and Jimmy would have enjoyed your Whitesnake serenade.

Lois: He has stage fright. You're going to have to take the center stage sooner than you think.

Yes! As SUPERMAN!!!!!

Lois: I'm more obnoxious sober... (and she's great drunk or sober)
                Last edited by geminis; 10-16-2008, 08:29 PM.

Comment

I liked Lois' line "Son of a B****". I wasn't excpecting that..

Comment

Lois: Well, we are finally out ring shopping. Who the luckiest girl in the world? I AM!

Clark: What ever you want, Muffin

Comment

My three favorites!!

-"Don't worry, you got dressed all by yourself in the kitchen, for like an hour." Haha
                      -"He has performance anxiety." (Lol...then he shoves the ring on Lois' finger)
                      -And then I also liked at the end when Clark and Lois were in the elevator, and she does the spill about how she's a good liar...and he says something along the lines of "Yeah...It really seemed to work the first time when you electricuted me!" hahaha

OOhh..and "Son of a *****" too!!

Comment

"One magical night...."

OMG, I want to see that night!

Comment

Originally posted by individuall

Lois: you know what Lois likes to see when she comes home? Pants. Pants on everyone
                          again
                          I LOVED that line! IMO, it was by far the most humorous!

Oliver: You. (When Tess had him pinned to the wall - and his facial expression!)

The elevator exchange, words and facial expressions. Ah-mazing!

Comment

Ollie: Hahahahahaha
                            After Clark and Lois tell him that they are getting married.

Comment

Obviously the quote of the episode, shoot, possibly the series so far, "statistically this is the safest way to travel"

Comment

Lois to Clark: What do you plan on doing alone that we can't do together?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎