No announcement yet.

About Hiro's ability...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Hiro's ability...

how exactly can he make Adam disappear and reappear?!?!? It's like...MAGIC! But explain to me how?

Hiro just used his time manip abilities to stop time and made Adam move to where he wanted him to be - whether it was back in the coffin or something else. They just didn't show it - they did quick cuts to move the scene along and kinda show that it took some work to get Adam to go along......

Comment

I don't understand why Hiro didn't just stop time when he was looking for Adam when Adam ran away.

There are some explanations I supposed:

1.) Freezing time would exclude Ando from the search. (Not that Hiro gave a crap about Ando anyway)
      2.) Hiro was too dumb to think of this (This is quite possible)
      3.) The writers just needed Adam to be caught by Knox (Most probable)

Comment

^ I agree, it seems to be a hole/dumb writing. Unless of course, along with Ando getting shot, it was all set up/planned, with Hiro/Ando/Adam/Daphne all working together.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
          Hiro just used his time manip abilities to stop time and made Adam move to where he wanted him to be - whether it was back in the coffin or something else. They just didn't show it - they did quick cuts to move the scene along and kinda show that it took some work to get Adam to go along......
          Umm, can Hiro stop time and make Sylar move to a deserted island so he won't get to kill anyone and forever trap in that lost island?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
            Umm, can Hiro stop time and make Sylar move to a deserted island so he won't get to kill anyone and forever trap in that lost island?
            uhmm idk i think sylar can fly if he wanted too cause he could pick himself up with his telekinesis

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
              I thought that same thing only I was thinking about mars. Wonder if he could send people to mars.

Comment

He could send people to mars but he needs to be with them temporarily. In doing so hero will die in an instant.

Comment

Originally posted by Cites
                  I don't understand why Hiro didn't just stop time when he was looking for Adam when Adam ran away.

There are some explanations I supposed:

1.) Freezing time would exclude Ando from the search. (Not that Hiro gave a crap about Ando anyway)
                  2.) Hiro was too dumb to think of this (This is quite possible)
                  3.) The writers just needed Adam to be caught by Knox (Most probable)
                  ur possibly correct

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
                    I thought that same thing only I was thinking about mars. Wonder if he could send people to mars.
                    Well he'd have to physically be there himself... so I guess no.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎