No announcement yet.

Confused with Tracey as 1 of triplets

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused with Tracey as 1 of triplets

According to the doctor, Tracey was 1 of a set of triplets. The other two being Nikki and Barbara. Nikki we met, but Nikki had a twin sister named Jessica who died. So who is this Barbara?

Jessica wasn't Niki's twin, she was just her sister. Linderman had a picture of the two as kids and they look nothing alike.

Barbara is yet to be introduced,

Comment

i think barbra will join the villens i min knox daphne and the rest..
      i mean you see in one episode that a girl that look like nikki is with the villens killing the heroes

Comment

mabe barba is jessica but just changed the name or mabe barba is tracys jessica! but i think well you know how niki had jessica as her other side of her!! But when jessica was dead mabe niki will be traceys jessica!

Comment

I find it funny how Ali Larter has so many "lives" on this show. Niki was killed off, but she is still able to play Tracy. Now if Tracy suddenly dies, we can still have Barbara.

I am curious to learn more about Barbara too!

Comment

but if the three of them are triplets and their parents died and they were experimented on, in what circumstance could nikki then have a sister called jessica who she grew up with...

Comment

It's simple, they gave them the formula, then gave them up for adoption, and Jessica's family adopted Niki. They were probably all given to different families, which is why they were all raised in different places.

Comment

Originally posted by JW_102792
                It's simple, they gave them the formula, then gave them up for adoption, and Jessica's family adopted Niki. They were probably all given to different families, which is why they were all raised in different places.
                Yup, very simple! No need to over think things.
                Its also why Nikki and Tracey didn't know that they were triplets- the adopted family didn't tell them.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎