No announcement yet.

New Level Five villainpower

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Level Five villainpower

So we all saw what happened to Claire's mom and possibly Claire at the end. I feel bad for her but my question is how the level five guy was doing it. My guess was control over others, don't know if there's a specific title. Was his power mentioned at all?

His power looks pretty much unstoppable if he can actually control ppl. That kiss was ewww but anyways, I think Sylar would drool for his power.

Comment

Voodoo.

Comment

His powers the same as Eden. Power of persuasion.

Comment

me thinks a physical version of Matt's powers, able to control peoples bodies, because she was still conscious

Comment

Puppet Master. It was heavily implied. He holds control over others.

Comment

yep, all true. my next question would then be, how do you stop him? sew his mouth shut or shoot him while he's not looking sound good to me.

Comment

To stop him you use the Haitian is one way, perhaps putting him in the same room as Peter since he seems to absorb powers and be unaffected by them at times, like mind reading and mind control.

Comment

definately looking forward to seeing how they're gonna stop him...

Comment

Sylar and Peter can take him out pretty easy, just use telenetic (can't spell it) power to freeze him and ...do what u want w/ him once he can't move lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                      Sylar and Peter can take him out pretty easy, just use telenetic (can't spell it) power to freeze him and ...do what u want w/ him once he can't move lol.
                      Yeah but I hope they don't go over board with Sylar being able to stop villains that were supposedly super dangerous but now we find out some weren't evil...as much as I love Sylar kicking ass, i'd like to see a new solution

Comment

Puppet Master is his name and it looks like he may have Claire kill her biological mom will Sylar and Noah be able to save her ass find out in the next episode of Heroes lol Seriously how awesome would it be if Wes came back and beat the hell out of him

Comment

Peter could stop him with ease...

Comment

well duh Peter could but it looks like he's too busy fighting Sylar in the next episode but crazier stuff has happened like Mohinder getting powere

Comment

Doyle is creepy. And perverted. I think he can control people with some telekinetic power?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎