No announcement yet.

HRG and Sylar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRG and Sylar

I mean.. I got to have respect for sylar for not turning back and killing HRG.

Don't know about you but I disliked the idea that HRG tried to kill sylar there. It put the character way down. But at the same time, it put Sylar up for seeing things with a calm ease and as they were.

Did Claire believed sylar? i think she did.

I was waiting for Sylar to toy with HRG at the end after him saying all those things right in front of him. But as you said, it showed that he can restrain himself because if he retaliated he would've broken any chance of him getting better.

Sylar, or should I say, Gabriel, is easily my favorite character on screen this season.

Comment

It just shows the level of genius Sylar has. He's not going to get HRG back by killing him, but by taking the very thing he loves. And that's his family. By turning Claire against her father. When they exit the car you can see a glimpse of it in that sly smile. He's totally manipulating the moment.

Also could the writers give HRG some other motivation besides "protecting my family" it's getting old. He has to be doing this for some other reason...what is it?

Comment

you just gota love Sylar...what an awesome character!!!

this man gave me the creeps in season 1, but things have changed...he's gradually making up for his past 'mistakes' and trying to do good...

one of the best written characters on TV without a doubt!

Just wish they make Peter a bit stronger...not his powers but his personality...

Comment

There's no better way to get rid of Sylar, using that portal to make him disappear is a brillant idea but too bad that portal guy is gone now. HRG will never EVER have the chance to kill or get rid of Sylar ever again! AND it looks like Sylar is giving HRG another chance to live.

Comment

He is getting stronger... Have you seen that sylar is NOT retaliating??? i mean, probably because he knows he can't die, but he also knows peter can't die... so... I like his patience... or his "fear".

I wish peter where a lot stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
              It just shows the level of genius Sylar has. He's not going to get HRG back by killing him, but by taking the very thing he loves. And that's his family. By turning Claire against her father. When they exit the car you can see a glimpse of it in that sly smile. He's totally manipulating the moment.

Also could the writers give HRG some other motivation besides "protecting my family" it's getting old. He has to be doing this for some other reason...what is it?
              Totally agree. It's us v them for Sylar, and he wants Claire on his team.
              HRG's motivation is fear, but exactly what is he afraid of?

Comment

peter will eventually be the good guy...he's just going through a rough time...especially a lot it on the line for him...that is y sylar is there...he'll help him control Peter's newly acquired sylar power...next week the fight b/w the two looks awesome...will be interesting!!!

Heroes is the best show on TV right now!!!

Comment

I have to admit the thought of a healed and calm Peter alongside current Sylar makes me drool. I really hope they find some BADASS people for them to battle together.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragius
                    I have to admit the thought of a healed and calm Peter alongside current Sylar makes me drool. I really hope they find some BADASS people for them to battle together.
                    couldn't agree more! AMEN to that!!!

Comment

im beginning to dislike peter and like sylar

Comment

sylar's definately going to be on full alert now as to hrg's motives

Comment

He has always known HRG wants to kill him. Sylar has super hearing also, so he could hear what they were saying.

Comment

Claire's daddy is just a weirdo. I can't believe he would do that. (Love how the vortex guy sucked himself in, that's a hero). Anybody want to tell me what H.R.G. stands for?

I love Uncle Sylar now.

his new personality is so refreshing

and I agree with Ragius, normal Peter + Sylar = AWESOME (and hot!)

Comment

Horned Rimmed Glasses.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎