Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiro?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given everything that's happened so far this season, this was completely in character, yet still unexpected.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

we're seeing this maxim being proved on a mass scale; it doesn't get much more exciting than that!

I wonder how long it's gonna be before we see Adam Monroe redeemed? squaring off with super-Ando against a misguided "evil" Hiro? It's coming my friends of that I'm certain! Mark the date I'm calling it now!

Comment

I expect that once Hiro discovers the information he needs he will then go back in time and save ando...or perhaps he faked the whole thing. Remember, Hiro has now progressed to teleporting others and objects as well, perhaps that was ketchup and not blood. Or, maybe he did freeze time, we didn't see what transpired. All these things and more are possible around here.

Comment

Maybe the formula will bring Ando back to life and that's why he'll have powers.

Either that or Hiro faked it.

Comment

He put Ando in time space,push the spears in then pull it back.He frosted time quicker the eye,to tell his friend to play dead and put some tomato sauce on him.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
            I was hoping this was some kind of trick or dream or something!
            I'm still convinced that it was. They never went back to Hiro/Ando in the episode, so I'm hoping we'll get some "reveal" on this next week.

And as for "Evil Ando" in the future, who is to say that it was "Evil Hiro" and Ando took him down for the greater good. They talked about betrayal, but Hiro jumped the gun on assuming Ando was the bad guy.
            Last edited by Kardiac; 10-14-2008, 07:11 AM.

Comment

I was not happy with Hiro at all.
              It made me angry.
              Lol.
              Ando has been there with him since the beginning. I live for their scenes, the comedy that have together is pure genuis. Like when they went to release Adam, the look of sheer confusion on Andos face when Hiro kept popping Adam back into the coffin.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                I expect that once Hiro discovers the information he needs he will then go back in time and save ando...or perhaps he faked the whole thing. Remember, Hiro has now progressed to teleporting others and objects as well, perhaps that was ketchup and not blood. Or, maybe he did freeze time, we didn't see what transpired. All these things and more are possible around here.
                Um...doubtful. I mean, we saw the sword go right in him. And kinda saw him fall over dead.

Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong, but it's hard to see that happening, at least in my opinion.

Comment

my mouth was wide open in shock. idk hiro really suprised me. i dont care if he go in the past and save ando i would never look at him the same way.

wow this show is turning all the good people weird, and now something is really wrong if sylar "the monster" is looking like the good guy.

Comment

This Volume is called "Villains" after all. I expect that by the end of the first half of the season, every single one was a villain in a moment of it.

Trying to guess how Hiro will fix this (even if it's Hiro to fix it) is kinda pointless with all the twists on the show.

Comment

I agree...EVEN if he could go back in time..either way killing Ando (for "sacrifice" or whatever it may be) was not justified. Taking lives is the fine line between villian and hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
                        He put Ando in time space,push the spears in then pull it back.He frosted time quicker the eye,to tell his friend to play dead and put some tomato sauce on him.
                        That's pretty much what I was thinking (and I'm surprised you're the only other one to have thought it ). If Ando had actually died, there would've been a bit more focus (such as when HRG died, there was a big build up and drama afterward).

Comment

I never thought Hiro would do this. I thought he was a good guy until he stab his friend in the back. No wonder futuer Ando kills future Hiro. Hiro one bad mofo. How can he do that to his friend.

Comment

i do not think andos dead i think somehow he is alive because they are best friends and i have not seen better friends in the show1 I dont think hiro will kill ando just to join a group or save the world because the world is always ganna need saving so why kill your best friend to save the world once if you know you are gonna have to do it again!

Comment

Hiro is a time lord. who can also travel anywhere in space. Which means he can go to anytine, and anyplace, and pluck ando, any time sequence of ando, from any time period. I think hiro realizes that his power puts him on another level, and he knows there are multiple versions and copies of both himself as well as ando through an infinite number diversions. Wow, what a mouthful. That being said, the writers have a plan(kind of like this one )

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I think I confused myself with that last post...
                              Last edited by jazzylg; 10-15-2008, 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
                                Hiro is a time lord. who can also travel anywhere in space. Which means he can go to anytine, and anyplace, and pluck ando, any time sequence of ando, from any time period.
                                That's still against Hiro's character though; he KILLED someone. The fact that he can go back and change it doesn't change the fact that at some point in a timeline, he knowlingly stabbed his best friend through the chest without showing remorse or considering another way. Hence why I don't think Ando's dead at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎