No announcement yet.

Hiro?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by last man of krypton
    That's still against Hiro's character though; he KILLED someone. The fact that he can go back and change it doesn't change the fact that at some point in a timeline, he knowlingly stabbed his best friend through the chest without showing remorse or considering another way. Hence why I don't think Ando's dead at all.
    lets hope so

Comment

Well, Hiro killed Sylar (Well, was willing to, and would have if Sylar didn't get saved) He's willing to do what he has to to save the world.

I think he really killed Ando, because him coming up with a plan to fake is death in those few seconds is unlikely. I think he does have a plan to bring him back though, or he was willing to have him permanently dead to save the world. It's a sacrifice. His best friend, so it's not like he enjoyed killing him, he just knew it had to be done.

And I'm pretty sure in the future Ando is evil, not Hiro, because when Ando kills him, he just takes the formula and leaves, with a cold look on his face and no "You killed me, I'm just getting revenge" speech, or "I'm doing it for the greater good."

Comment

Just another bad plot device in this season. This show is going downhill fast. When I saw that, I turned off the TV and walked out of the room. Horrible. What happened to this show?

Comment

I think Hiro is just setting everyone up because he does have the ability to go back in time. I think he wants to know whats going on.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎