Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best 4th episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

While this show keeps getting better and better, I have to vote for Red because it introduces us to RedK, and the RedK episodes are some of my favorites. Who doesn't love Clark on RedK?

Comment

Red
      Cure
      Arrow

Comment

"Red" beats out the rest of the competition, though 4th episodes aren't technically my favorites. "X-Ray" was pretty good (I always enjoy episodes where they introduce new powers for Clark), "Cure" had some great Chloe and Chlark moments (but a lot of gross stuff), and "Aqua" was good just 'cause it had Aquaman and lots of good Lois stuff. "Devoted" was just plain stupid, "Slumber" about put me to sleep (pun definitely intended) and "Instinct?" Bah. Didn't care for it, really. "Arrow" was okay. They're a mostly average set of episodes, but the introduction of Red K makes "Red" the best of this bunch.

Comment

I am surprised Red is so high on the list.. Ik didn't liked it so much.. just like Devoted.. there where funny moments in that episode but i just dind't like it so much. I voted for Cure.

Comment

Red was probably one of my favorite "4th episodes". It's always funny when Clark gets infected by Red Kryptonite. The glasses go on and so does the craziness!

Comment

Aqua
              Arrow
              Instinct

all great episodes

Comment

Instinct and Red are both very good and will probably switch places from time to time, but for now I choose Instinct. So:

1. Instinct
                2. Red
                3. Arrow
                4. X-Ray
                5. Aqua
                6. Cure
                7. Slumber
                8. Devoted

After the first three, I don't really like any of those episodes. I barely remember anything from Devoted. And usually, when I don't really remember an episode, it means I didn't really like it. I'm not even sure if it's the one that included Chloe becoming a cheerleader obsessed with Clark. If not, well... that episode sucked too.

Comment

Devoted WAS the Chloe-cheerleader episode, Nerf, but it still didn't make it all that amazing, LOL. I mean come on, Kryptonite gatorade that makes guys totally devoted to their girlfriends? Can you say "contrived?"

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Oh, so it was. It just makes me think of how almost every episode of the early/high school years of Smallville were based around some wonky kryptonite thing. I'm so glad the show has moved away from that, using the weird kryptonite happenings sparingly. But then I am reminded of "Hero." Krypto-gum? Ugh. And with Pete? Double ugh. Although that line at the end does still make me laugh. "Don't worry, it's kryptonite free."

Comment

Instinct

Comment

Red is awsome.My favorite of season 2

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡