No announcement yet.

Who is Tess Mercer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Tess Mercer?

She just seemed to turn up one day and I don't get who she is or where she came from.

It bugs me why don't people answer to this kinda threads.

Well, we don't know much about Tess yet (at least by watching SV), but seems Lex hand-picked her to be his representative if anything should happen to him.
    Since she was a biologist, it seems that she somehow decided to left that line of work and become a business girl that will earn bucks and no one can't stand in her way.

She is fitting Lex's shoes perfectly, if you ask me.

Comment

all we know is that lex helped her in some way and has been working for him and when he vanished she became in charge of luthor corp and is wondering where lex went off to. other then that we dont really know anything. im sure in future episodes we will tho.

Comment

I'm positive we'll hear something about her and Lex in one of the episodes Lana is in.

Comment

Hey guys, long time reader of the forums. Finally decided to join, hopefully I can spread some insight on this. If you ever watched Superman: The Animated Series, Tess Mercer, or "Mercy" is Lex's limo driver/ bodyguard. This may have been what e-u-i (sorry for the spelling) was referring to. Hope this helped.

Comment

to bad she got pwnd by lex on the movie superman vs doomsday haha

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎