No announcement yet.

Need some clarification on Knox...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some clarification on Knox...

Maybe you folks out there can help me understand Knox.

He gets his enhanced strength from peoples' fear. I get that. And he was feeding off Noah's fear when he was with Sylar in the future. Also a fact. But my question is...

Does he simply get stronger from any type of fear or does the amount of people who are afraid matter. let me explain what I mean.

In the bank, there were dozens of people who were afraid and he was able to punch a hole through the German and into a wall. Cool. But would he be able to do that if only two people where there? Meaning did the more people give him more strength.

In the same vein...in the house he was drawing fear from a little boy and threw Gabriel into the kitchen island. Did he get more strength the more he was around the fear, even though it was from a little boy and not dozens of people.

Is the amount/level of strength the same? If he went to a dictator led country and everywhere he went people where afraid for their lives, would he be able to lift mountains? And if he stayed there for a long time, how strong would he get?

I just want to know what you all think. (I hope I was clear on my point)

i think he gets stronger with the amount of fear but he gets a certain amount from just one persons fear

Comment

who knows!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎