No announcement yet.

Could Lois BE anymore Annoying?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Lois BE anymore Annoying?

I should preface this with the fact that I am a Clois fan when it comes to the movies and I really want to be a Smallville Clois fan, but does Lois have to be so annoying? She is such a know it all. She's always treating Clark like some kid. I just don't see how he can fall for this Lois. She's like his annoying big sister. It's hard to be sold on this relationship and I pretty much blame that on Lois. She sure wasn't like this with Oliver. I just wish they would tone Lois down like 20-notches.

I can see how they can fall in love because Lois and Clark are always teasing each other and underneath Lois's sarcasm and Clark's seriousness, there's playfullness and admiration. I think it's sweet how they started off as just friends and not lovers.

Comment

I can clearly see the love.

Comment

Yes she does.

Comment

Originally posted by Clana4Life
          I just wish they would tone Lois down like 20-notches.
          No way. She wouldn't be Lois anymore if they toned her down. I love her just the way she is.

Comment

Lois is great. I totally love Lois and Clark, and they're doing a great job with them.

Comment

[Mod Edit]
              Last edited by Lexgirl33; 10-15-2008, 09:39 AM. Reason: Broke Rule #2

Comment

I agree completely. Lois and Oliver had chemistry, acted well together, there was good development and it was believable. Lois and Clark on Smallville just doesn't work. I couldn't even begin to list all the annoying things that EDLois has done that irk me... But someone has to start... I pretty much watched this whole episode thinking 'Who the h*** do you think you are?' one of the things that annoys me is that Lois took Clark's coffee... just assumed that he bought it for her. It annoys me that she was hassling Clark about when he would be at work. He is not her personal assistant yet she acts like she is his boss. I could go on, but it is making me mad just typing this.

Comment

Well then you guys just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by curiosity
                    Lois is great. I totally love Lois and Clark, and they're doing a great job with them.
                    It's classic, iconic Lois Lane in regards to Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by DontCha
                      everything you just said about Lois is who iconic Lois lne is supposed to be, smallville are doing nothing wrong when portraying her this season...she's bang on.

she has always treated clark as a her second
                      She's always been a know it all
                      I couldn't agree more! I love lois and Clois

Their Chemistry, especially tonight, is/was just SO incredibly perfect!

Comment

Mhm, gotta love the chemistry going on! Lois can barely contain her feelings anymore.

Comment

Clark loves every minute of it. It's called a strong woman, with a personality. He loves the way Lois bosses him around.

Comment

This Lois is different than previous Lois from Superman the Move, Lois and Clark and even the knew Superman movie with Routh. This one is just a bit over-the-top annoying sometimes. Not always, but sometimes - like in this episode, I think. I just think they are going to have to balance her annoying behavior with more softer sides of her. We get 30 minutes of annoying-Lois and then 2 minutes of soft-Lois. To me the softer-Lois, the Lois underneath the thorns, is the one Clark would really connect with.

----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by curiosity
                            Clark loves every minute of it. It's called a strong woman, with a personality. He loves the way Lois bosses him around.
                            What proof do you have of this?
                            Last edited by Clana4Life; 10-09-2008, 07:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think you're missing what is happening.

The reason Lois is all in Clark's business and tags along on his stories and whatnot isn't to be annoying. She likes him! She likes him, and I think subconciously she realizes this, and tags along just to be near him. In tonight's episode she made some lame excuse about tagging along to help him out, but you could see she enjoys having him around.

Taking the coffee isn't to be a bully or rude, it's to irk him, tease him, and almost playfully flirt. Sometimes I do think she does it just because she just assumes it's for her and that's the fun part about their relationship, because Lois can be very abrupt and rude at times, but that's what makes the legend of Lois Lane endearing.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎