X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode Summary of #8-4 "Instinct."

I hate to ask but could someone make up a summary?
    I had to go to my mom's in NYC and we did not get back from dinner till after 9pm, my dvr is virginia.
    I am not asking anyone to break the rules. I am not asking for downloading sites.
    I am just asking could someone write a brief summary of what happened.
    Please don't break the rules, but please help me out.....
    9) Discussion of downloading or any similar copyright infringing activity is strictly prohibited. Do not post any references to DOWNLOADING ANYTHING on this message board. This includes discussion of finding downloads, watching episodes by downloading, software used for downloading or any sites that illegally stream copyrighted content. Any discussion of downloading will result in immediate closure of the infringing thread and banning without warning.

-Tess has Crystal and activates it by accident sending a signal into space.
    -Maxima Queen of Almerac comes to earth looking to mate with the Kryptonian who sent the signal.
    -Her kiss kills people by increasing there adrenaline and pheromone levels.
    -Clark and Lois try to find her.
    -Maxima kisses Jimmy and he almost dies but Clark saves him.
    -Maxima sees Clark saving Jimmy.
    -She follows Clark to the Daily Planet and makes out with Clark.
    -They lead into the elevator and door opens and Lois sees them.
    -Lois get's very jealous and walks away.
    -Maxima's spell breaks on Clark and he follows Lois.
    -Lois spazzes at Clark and then leaves to her car.
    -Maxima flips her car and is about to attack Lois.
    -Police arrive and attack Maxima.
    -Maxima beats every one up.
    -Maxima goes back and is about to fight Lois.
    -Clark arrives and sen ds Maxima back to Almerac.

Comment

god bless u liquid-prince.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
        god bless u liquid-prince.
        No biggie

Comment

The fortress crystal was stolen from Tess. She got an e mail with a pic of it and it says

You are not ready yet -X

----- Added 16 Minutes later -----

Tess showed Clark the fortress crystal then later Clark told Chloe he looked for it at the mansion and couldn't find it..

----- Added 18 Minutes later -----

So the big question now is, who is X???
          Last edited by Karafan1; 10-09-2008, 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

thanks karafan1

Comment

They covered it pretty well, but I'll add in some details:

In the beginning, Clark is talking to Shelby while getting him some food. Clark makes a comment about how it's weird that it's just the two of them at the farm. As he's getting the can opener, he finds a wooden box with Lana's old necklace in it & he stares at if for a second (looking kind of conflicted) and his phone rings. It's Lois who says, "I need you right now, Smallville." He super-speeds to the DP (but not before he feeds Shelby ) to the DP, very iconic Superman like.

At the DP, Lois cracks a joke about endorphins (she's referring to sex and Clark refused to take the bait). She also gives him a lecture about how he needs to move on from Lana. He's a bit surprised by her attitude about this... she mentions that she's moving out of the Talon because of Jimmy moving in.

When Lois catched Clark and Maxima, Clark breaks out the "spell" because he sees Lois. Maxima confirms this later - that the only reason he could break out of the spell was because he is is deeply attracted to Lois and drawn to her.

Lois and Clark share a very deep conversation at the end of the episodes, where he worries that he might not realize he's met his soulmate and Lois assures him that when the right girl walks into his life, he'll know it.

The "Fever" letter is addressed... Chloe tells Clark that she's over him and that he is still her "BFF". Clark says he just wants her to be happy and when she asks him to give her away at the her wedding, he agrees... with a huge grin on his face. It seems the Chlark chapter is pretty much closed.

Comment

thanks eas

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                  thanks karafan1

No problem, I tell my cousin, who doesn't have the CW, about smallville episodes all the time..

Comment

Oh, let me add that after Maxima flipped Lois car, she gave her a speech about how she could sense that there was something great between Lois & Clark, even though they might not know it yet.
                    Lois was wanting to fight Maxima, so she was standing there facing her in the street. Lois said, "Bring it... B!tch."

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the great summary Liquid-Prince, karafan1, & eas.
                    This should come in handy for those needing a play-by-play,
                    so I'm going to sticky it for quick reference.
                    Last edited by Randy G.; 10-10-2008, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎