• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure, try this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX_EVmfQRs0

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

• Originally posted by Ella
      I don't even remember the letter or the scene. Does anyone have a clip of it that I can view online? I guess during the time that Instinct aired I really wasn't paying attention to this "shipper" stuff one way or another.
      Simple Rundown

Jimmy finds the Fever letter, gets jealous runs to the Ace o' Clubs almost starts making out with Maxima. Clark saves him, at end of show Clark and Chloe discuss it a little:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The Lois and Clark have a loft scene were he brings up the Letter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLcmwpc0yU4

Comment

• Originally posted by SGuthrie27
        Sure, try this link.

Season two, episode "fever"Chloe realises that clark is not invincible, and when he is sick, she tells him that she loves him, in case he dies and she never ...

--SGuthrie ><>' --
        Oh, right! That was such a sad scene! I think I cried the first time I watched it.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Supsfan
        Simple Rundown

Jimmy finds the Fever letter, gets jealous runs to the Ace o' Clubs almost starts making out with Maxima. Clark saves him, at end of show Clark and Chloe discuss it a little:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The Lois and Clark have a loft scene were he brings up the Letter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLcmwpc0yU4
        I actually don't remember watching the first scene, like at all. Strange, but um, now that I've watched it, I think it was a sweet charming scene. It actually made me nostalgic for Chimmy. As far as Chlark goes, I liked how Chloe said she didn't regret her feelings and then teases, "So you blew it, bud!" Not to mention that she reinforces that what she has with Clark she'll never have with anyone else. I think that was pretty special.

So what am I missing? I don't see anything wrong with that scene...
        Last edited by Ella; 07-14-2009, 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• It was totally TRASHED on .... I wish they had never brought the letter back, it was just an atrocity the way they handled it......

Comment

• I don't think the Fever Letter was brought up to advance Clois, I think it was brought up to clear up the Clark/Chloe relationship. Clear the air between these two, and to finally establish that what they are now are Best Friends. So I think it was very respectful to Chlark.

Chloe has been a long, long time getting over her crush on Clark. It was a gradual process and it was handled very nicely, with care. It was a believable long-term transition.

Also, it was very necessary to establish that Chloe is really, truly over Clark since she is engaged to marry Jimmy. I wouldn't want to see Chloe cast in the role of two-timer, marrying one guy while she's still in love with another.

Actually, watching "Instinct" again, the Fever Letter renunciation didn't even seem like such a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by actaeon
              I don't think the Fever Letter was brought up to advance Clois, I think it was brought up to clear up the Clark/Chloe relationship. Clear the air between these two, and to finally establish that what they are now are Best Friends. So I think it was very respectful to Chlark.

Chloe has been a long, long time getting over her crush on Clark. It was a gradual process and it was handled very nicely, with care. It was a believable long-term transition.

Also, it was very necessary to establish that Chloe is really, truly over Clark since she is engaged to marry Jimmy. I wouldn't want to see Chloe cast in the role of two-timer, marrying one guy while she's still in love with another.

Actually, watching "Instinct" again, the Fever Letter renunciation didn't even seem like such a big deal.
              And yet, that is exactly how she was portrayed in "Doomsday." Because she "did it all for Clark."

If the intent was to show that she was over Clark, her motives in Season 8 proved just the opposite, imo.

Comment

• romance

Ya are probably right! It just illusive enough to be very genunily romantic.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong; I loved episode four. It was just that I was quite excited to see Clark's reaction to the letter after reading about it prior to viewing the episode and it didn't turn out as I would've liked. In fact, it felt rushed and uncared for. I thought there would be more conflict between Chloe and Jimmy as well as Clark feeling a touch of regret if only for one moment. Still, at least the Maxima portion of the episode was good to watch.

Comment

• I have no problem with the letter in this episode. It was a nice way to bring closure to Chlark. Which certainly didn't happen with Clana. I like what Chloe said to Clark about him missing the boat and that she didn't feel that way about him now but that she didn't regret having those feelings. Because it prepared her for how she now felt about Jimmy.
                    I vividly remember the episode where Chloe first read the letter to Clark and thought it very sweet but kinda wished that she had been able to read it to Clark when he was not in a coma. And very annoyed when he mumbled the word Lana.
                    I know that Chlarkers view the letter as sacred but to me the letter was tainted long ago in the episode where Lana found and read it.
                    Back then Lana was on the outs with Clark b/c she felt that he was keeping secrets and most of the time she acted b*tchy to him. Even after saving her life, Lana still acted annoyed and never even thanked Clark.
                    But after finding the letter,she began making passes at Clark. Kinda like the dog in the manager, she didn't want/ can't get Clark but she didn't want anyone else (Chloe) to have him.
                    This was when I first started to not like the character of Lana. It was also the start of the Clark/Chloe/Lana triangle. We all know how much SV loves triangles.
                    But for the Chlarkers who feel that Chloe and Clark never had their time in the sun so to speak, I totally agree.

Comment

• Well spoken, Kathy. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this! I agree with most everything you said there!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎