No announcement yet.

Chlark....actually over?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndiGirl
    If Chloe is truly over Clark...then I'm all for it. But I dont want the writers to do their typical thing and say Chloe is over him....then make them kiss while he's on redk....or have intense moments that are clearly not just friendship.
    Leaving the intense moments aside, because I'm sure opinions would vary when it comes to that, Chlark haven't kissed since "Vessel" which is now a pretty long time. I don't think that they will kiss again, unless it's a flashback.

Comment

I think they both know it won't happen, but I still think she'll have a certain "air" about her when she's around Clark. They're like magnets...I don't know how to explain what I mean, but ...Clark is her favorite and she'll always treat him that way...But know it can't be more than that.

Comment

and they ended it in the coldest way .... congratulations PS3!! btw I would change you for Al/Miles anytime .... because you guys suck!

Comment

And again: No, no and NO!!!!

Comment

i did not need that scene...Clark and Chloe did not need that scene...i think many fans DID need that scene...i'm glad it's done...now we can move on...like Clark and Chloe did years ago...

Comment

yeah thanks to that I will be able to move on from Switchville ....!! yaaaaahh!!

Comment

It never happened so how will there be "over"? Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by Minela
                  I think the Chlakr/Chimmy was used as a metaphor to Clana/Clois. The entire episode was about first loves and future soulmates. I liked it. I also really liked when Chloe said, "You blew it buddy." It was playful and and didn't have any of that sucky angst.
                  Thats true...I didnt think about that. First loves last forever...but that doesnt mean you cant move on.

But please...dear lord, I dont want Chimmy!! I can accept Chlark wont happen...but no Chimmy!

Comment

Andigirl, you are the coolest Chlarker I know and one of the best posters on the forum. I would never wish heartbreak on you.

I'm sorry about your hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen One
                      Andigirl, you are the coolest Chlarker I know and one of the best posters on the forum. I would never wish heartbreak on you.

I'm sorry about your hurt.
                      One more post and your post count goes to 666

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                        Thats true...I didnt think about that. First loves last forever...but that doesnt mean you cant move on.

But please...dear lord, I dont want Chimmy!! I can accept Chlark wont happen...but no Chimmy!
                        I agree with Minela, except that Chimmy won't last. And Clois is forever! :

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                          Leaving the intense moments aside, because I'm sure opinions would vary when it comes to that, Chlark haven't kissed since "Vessel" which is now a pretty long time. I don't think that they will kiss again, unless it's a flashback.
                          They havent kissed....thats true. But how many times did Chimmy break up over chlark...and other moments with intense stares....that didnt really scream "We're platonic friends!!" I guess it does depend on the perspective....but I've seen plenty of moments since that kiss that didnt look very friendly.

As long as those stop...I'm ok. The writers did the dirty deed and ended it...now just let me walk away. Thats all I ask!

Comment

Originally posted by theotherJane
                            I pretty much knew that the Fever letter will put the final nail in the Chlark coffin, when I first heard about the spoilers.
                            For the longest time, I thought that Clark wasn't going to find out, because Jimmy never told Clark directly that the letter was about him, so I have to say that I was surprised to see when Chloe brought the letter out in the open like it was no big deal to Clark. That's when I finally knew that they're both over it, since she's mature enough to talk about it.
                            I agree.
                            I have to say-Chloe's reaction to Clark's question about the letter was very nonchalant and it was clear that it was easy for her to discuss it with him..no implied looks/stares or lines this time..as Chloe said, "You're my BFF."..they were always friends-and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen One

I'm sorry about your hurt
                              Awww, thank you very much Cedric.

I think I will be ok....it's just hard to want to see a relationship for 7 years to finally realize it will never happen. I've always known deep down that it wouldnt. But to actually have it written out....clear as day....is a bit rough.

But I'm a tough girl!! . As long as Chloe and Clark get their happy endings...I'm happy.

Comment

Andi Sweetie! *hugs* I'm sorry your heart broken!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎