No announcement yet.

Chlark....actually over?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chlark....actually over?

As much as it breaks my heart....I officially admitt Chlark is over.

Now..I dont want to start a huge Chlark/Clois debate in here...so if you have that intention, please dont comment. I want to keep it civil...and to only talk about chlark. Thanks.

I think it's officially signed and sealed. I kind of wanted more of a talk...but I thought it was very cute all things considering. Chloe saying "you blew it buddy"...there were never truer words uttered. The time came and passed. But its nice to see how much they really do mean to eachother. He will always be her "bff."

I cant lie though...I am incredibly broken hearted. It's sad to want something for so long and to have a clear "ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN" sign finally thrown in your face...it's a jagged little pill to swallow!

Who knows, maybe I'm the only chlarker who felt that way....so go ahead and discuss. But to me...they finally addressed it....and the time has passed. But I still dont think Jimmy is the "one" for her either. So..who knows.

Well, I'm both a Chlark and Clois fan, but I do admit, seeing the closure was pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl

Now..I dont want to start a huge Chlark/Clois debate in here...so if you have that intention, please dont comment. I want to keep it civil...and to only talk about chlark. Thanks.

I think it's officially signed and sealed. I kind of wanted more of a talk...but I thought it was very cute all things considering. Chloe saying "you blew it buddy"...there were never truer words uttered. The time came and passed. But its nice to see how much they really do mean to eachother. He will always be her "bff."

I cant lie though...I am incredibly broken hearted. It's sad to want something for so long and to have a clear "ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN" sign finally thrown in your face...it's a jagged little pill to swallow!

Who knows, maybe I'm the only chlarker who felt that way....so go ahead and discuss. But to me...they finally addressed it....and the time has passed. But I still dont think Jimmy is the "one" for her either. So..who knows.

Yeah, I think the fever letter was brought back to show that Chloe has moved on.

Comment

IMO, Chlark has been over for a very long time but I think that TPTB clarified it for us in the best way possible. Chloe is clearly happy with Jimmy and Clark is clearly happy for both of them. Obviously this means nothing to a Chlark fan who wants to see them together, but I think that TPTB could've handled this situation a lot worse knowing their writing history.

Comment

Noooooooo!!! Please!! I LOVE them, it can't be over OVER... I know I'm in denial but I just have to wait and see that scene, but things ALWAYS change in Smallville so who knows, if not now maybe later...

CHLARK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by hanna1804; 10-09-2008, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Chlark, post season 2, did not make much sense. They are good friends that's it. We all know that.

Chlois, has always been completly ridiculous.

Comment

I don't think so guys. Just wait for episode 8 or 9 this season. Heart wrencher.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl

I totally feel the same Andi, ..... and that´s why I am quitting this Switchville with all the Chlark good memories, before the bad ones erase all of them ....

btw No Other SHIP will ever be able to top Chlark ..... never !!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by hanna1804
                Noooooooo!!! :cry:
                *hug hanna* I know it sucks doesn´t it?
                Last edited by RedKRules; 10-09-2008, 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm pretty sure it is at this point but I cant really tell yet.
                  I think Commited will contribute to the answer too.

Comment

I pretty much knew that the Fever letter will put the final nail in the Chlark coffin, when I first heard about the spoilers.
                    For the longest time, I thought that Clark wasn't going to find out, because Jimmy never told Clark directly that the letter was about him, so I have to say that I was surprised to see when Chloe brought the letter out in the open like it was no big deal to Clark. That's when I finally knew that they're both over it, since she's mature enough to talk about it.

Comment

I think the Chlakr/Chimmy was used as a metaphor to Clana/Clois. The entire episode was about first loves and future soulmates. I liked it. I also really liked when Chloe said, "You blew it buddy." It was playful and and didn't have any of that sucky angst.

Comment

CHLARK WILL NEVER BE OVER!

Comment

Originally posted by cotton candy girl
                          Yeah, I think the fever letter was brought back to show that Chloe has moved on.
                          If Chloe is truly over Clark...then I'm all for it. But I dont want the writers to do their typical thing and say Chloe is over him....then make them kiss while he's on redk....or have intense moments that are clearly not just friendship.

Comment

"It's not overrr~!"

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                              IMO, Chlark has been over for a very long time but I think that TPTB clarified it for us in the best way possible. Chloe is clearly happy with Jimmy and Clark is clearly happy for both of them. Obviously this means nothing to a Chlark fan who wants to see them together, but I think that TPTB could've handled this situation a lot worse knowing their writing history.
                              I do think it was a sweet way to do it. And I love how chloe said "you blew it buddy..." because I think part of him new he did, because now he'll never know.

As far as Chimmy is concerned...I'm still not convinced she's madly in love with him. If anything, the letter showed me that Chloe is capable of an extremely intense love...like the kind she had for clark. And I dont want to see her settle.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎