No announcement yet.

What exactly caused Maxima to leave?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exactly caused Maxima to leave?

i dont know if i just missed something while watching it, but i'm curious as to how maxima was teleported off earth. i mean i saw clark do something to her bracelet, but how did he know what he was supposed to do

It looked like Clark did something to her bracelet, based on what Chloe told him.

Comment

Her bracelet controlled the portal she used to get to Earth. He activated it when he touched the bracelet. I was scratching my head for a second too, it was definitely a strange way to send her back.

Comment

but the special effects were brilliant.

Comment

Wait wait wait... What happened to Maxima?

What happened to her. I don't get why she got transported back. Was it because she stepped on the symbol or something?

Comment

I am just as clueless as well. What happened?

Comment

Maybe she in the phantom zone.

Comment

Her bracelet control the portal...Clark touched the bracelet, which opened the portal, sending her back to Almerac.

Comment

When Clark pulled away from her, I think he activated her bracelet and sent her home. Earlier when Chloe-aic was spouting off all of Almerac's info, she mentioned Maxima must have teleported to earth using a device that looks like a bracelet, but actually compresses hyperspace or some scientific mumbo-jumbo like that.

Comment

Ah, makes sense. Forgot that little tidbit.

Comment

Clark twisted it.

Comment

OIC....that makes more sense, then. It was a bit too easy, though, IMHO.

Comment

Yeah, that was stupid. It felt like they cut 60 seconds from that scene, 'cause it don't make no sense on several levels the way it was aired.

Comment

It was actually Shelby's evening feeding time and Clark was too busy to feed his dog more than once a season, so she went for the Alpo.....

Comment

Like others said clark activated her braclet like chloe mentioned to him earlier on how she got to earth in the first place. And then she was sent back to her planet of almerac.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎