Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Who Is X?" Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Lex. I know MR is never gonna come back, but they could still have Lex communicate via e-mail. They could also use old footage of Lex sitting at a chair, behind a computer or in the last episode Lex coming into his office. There must be some footage of MR lying around somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonR

My guess is still Lex, but Lana is entirely possible.
      I'm with you on that, but still hoping for a different possibility at the same time.

Comment

seeing as plastique has been introduced and she is a long term member of the suicide squad also called taskforce X that is another possibility seeings as it has been pointed out Lex is not comming back

Comment

ONLY LEX would SAY SOMETHNG like that,..

if MR does a suprise appearance, then the CW will get ratings THRU the roof...

xavier vs lex? lol

I think that is LEx's symbol..

and , LEx is the only guy who would directly take dow ntess, like that, or at least tell her that...

Luthor's return!

Comment

Ok, we named the obvious suspects. Now, here's mine Malcolm X anybody?

I know! i am crazy

Comment

Originally posted by tippership commander
              ONLY LEX would SAY SOMETHNG like that,..

if MR does a suprise appearance, then the CW will get ratings THRU the roof...
              A surprise appearance wouldn't work since they'd have to hype it up in promos...fans would have to know beforehand.

Comment

i agree it could be lex or maybe the J'hon....

Comment

It's Lex.

Comment

X is Lex who has taken over Clark's body. That's my guess.

Comment

I think it was Chloe, but I also think it could be Dr. Groll since he wasn't seen again after the beginning scene with Tess.

Comment

We can rule out a number of people right away.

Maxima didn't even care about the Crystal. There's no reason she'd take it.

Chloe didn't know about the Crystal till Clark told her, and when he did he even said that he searched the mansion and DP and it wasn't there. Since he's the one who informed her Tess had it, and he already had searched for it prior to telling her, she couldn't possibly have taken it.

The Doctor was hiding from Lex for like, 2 seasons. I doubt he'd be lured out of hiding just to steal the crystal from Tess, since the last time he was around he was afraid of an alien peice of technology.

Which leaves Lex. So guess what, it's Lex.

Comment

I think it's Lex too. It just sounded like Lex, you know? I know MR isn't signed on for appearances so...

1) He may sign on later on in the year for an episode or two, who knows?
                          2) They play it off like he's manipulating things behind the scenes.

Either way, I think Jor-El is slated to reappear in "Abyss". Either that or we see Clark trying to find the crystal, reconstitute the FOS, or maybe even getting access through the cave wall again like the good ole days.

Comment

My first thought was Lex as well, but as everybody seems to think that, I imagine it is just a red herring.

I do have two DC related thoughts, well technically one is just from a DC based cartoon.

If you notice, the text of the email changed to the color red when the X appeared.

In the Teen Titans cartoon there was a character called Red X, who was originally Robin in disguise. Frankly, I am pretty sure it is not Robin.

Meanwhile on the comics end, John Jones, a.k.a. The Martian Manhunter, traditionaly sported an outfit when two straps crossed over his chest. The straps were red and they formed an X. Sounds like it could be him. Of course why the hell would he write such an email, how would he steal it since he is now powerless, and would TPTB even think of that connection.

Hmmm... the plot thickens.

Comment

Bizarro!!!...no...(sigh). It's probably Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlois Supporter
                                We can rule out a number of people right away.

Maxima didn't even care about the Crystal. There's no reason she'd take it.

Chloe didn't know about the Crystal till Clark told her, and when he did he even said that he searched the mansion and DP and it wasn't there. Since he's the one who informed her Tess had it, and he already had searched for it prior to telling her, she couldn't possibly have taken it.

The Doctor was hiding from Lex for like, 2 seasons. I doubt he'd be lured out of hiding just to steal the crystal from Tess, since the last time he was around he was afraid of an alien peice of technology.

Which leaves Lex. So guess what, it's Lex.

It could've been [SPOILER]Brainiac taking over Chloe at the time and she didn't have control over it and he/she is X.[/SPOILER]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎