Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for "Instinct"

Discuss the television ratings for Instinct here.

We should be able to stay above 4mil. I don't think Smallville will have any trouble being
    CW's top rated this week!
    DC characters usually do well.

Comment

I hope we're above 4 mil, but I don't have high hopes for a "Hypnotic" type trailer... we'll see what happens.

Comment

There is a great possibility of not breaking 4 million tonight, not that it really matters to the CW anyway, since they don't hold much value in the final total viewers.

I'm feeling 3.85. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
          I hope we're above 4 mil, but I don't have high hopes for a "Hypnotic" type trailer... we'll see what happens.

Agreed. The trailer was weak. I'm not sure that the Maxima character is going to lure viewers to the tv sets like other DC comics characters have in the past.

Comment

I hope to see atleast a 4 something.

Comment

Hoping for 4mil +. But we'll see.

Comment

We're having another DC character, and the trailer makes the episode look really sexy; but there's baseball on FOX, which is going to hurt, and TWC isn't showing about four different CW affiliates right now because of a contract dispute.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                  I agree with you!

Comment

i say maybe not qite 4 mil...maybe a 3.8 or so....although seeing that this episode brings a character from the comics into the mix the ratings might go up...let's keep our fingers cross....

Comment

I predict 3.6 million, but I pray I am wrong. The Phillies and the Dodgers are playing Playoff baseball on Fox during the same time Smallville runs, which will take away a significant chunk of the Los Angeles and Philadelphia markets; which are the 2nd (LA) and 4th (Philly) largest viewing markets for Smallville in it's run on the CW.

Comment

Smallville was up against game 1 of the NLCS which I'm sure got high ratings in Philadelphia and L.A. but since I'm a disappointed Cubs fan, I didn't contribute to the NLCS ratings, I contributed to the Smallville ratings like I do every week!!

Comment

I predict between 3.5-3.9 million. I can't see it breaking 4 million but I hope that I'm wrong.

Comment

I would say that based on the episode itself it deserves to do better than Toxic.I felt it was the best episode this season.But i don't live in the US and i don't know how the rating will be affected by other programs.Smallville has proven ot can hold it's own.Toxic did well against the debate and it's hype.I would love it if Instinct did over 4

Comment

i really hope over 4 i mean come on!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎