No announcement yet.

Okay, so where's Cas?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, so where's Cas?

Have been missing the angel for a ton of episodes. Is this because Misha was assaulted at a con a few months ago? I know he's off doing his Random Acts now so he is okay, but did they have to write him out because of his injuries?

As far as I knew he only had minor scrapes in that assault. It is worth noting the didn't even consult him on going back to hell though. It's gotta be intentional.

Comment

Especially with all the angels powering up to smite Amara....not having Cas at all involved, even by a phone call (which they had been doing also recently...hence my fear that he was banged up a lot more than originally thought) just doesn't make sense. Also, wouldn't a series regular have his name on the credits even if he wasn't in the episode?

Comment

Yeah, I thought Misha was a season regular and really should've been in the mid-season finale, since he's a very important character to this story and pretty much everyone else was there, including Amara, Rowena, and Crowley.

He also should've been in the 200th episode....him and Crowley....but that's old news.

Comment

I was wondering the same, I really feel like he should have been there when they put Lucifer into that fake cage.

Comment

TBH it seems very strange that he wasn't consulted at all when the Winchesters came up with this crazy idea. The thing is, he doesn't know that much about the cage, only the ArchAngels do, so I wonder what insight he could provide. I'm sure that he was aware of the angels spiting Amara, there would have been chatter on Angel radio for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
              Have been missing the angel for a ton of episodes. Is this because Misha was assaulted at a con a few months ago? I know he's off doing his Random Acts now so he is okay, but did they have to write him out because of his injuries?
              They DID say that Cas's role WOULD be drastically cut this season, at least in the early half of it. As for the second half? Who knows? But they said they wanted the Winchesters to face credible threats and do so on their own, with OUT any help for the most part.

So I expect Cas to pretty much run his own side-story line on a time-to-time appearance, not as many episodes. He'll be doing his own thing while the Winchesters do theirs. Remember he was just questioning a now human metatron not too long ago about the darkness. I suspect a lot of the remaining "Cas time" spent this season will be spent with the ex-angel seeking info.

Comment

See new thread for answers. Felt it was too big to possibly get buried here.

Comment

Originally posted by Axalon
                  TBH it seems very strange that he wasn't consulted at all when the Winchesters came up with this crazy idea. The thing is, he doesn't know that much about the cage, only the ArchAngels do, so I wonder what insight he could provide. I'm sure that he was aware of the angels spiting Amara, there would have been chatter on Angel radio for sure.
                  Wouldn't he know at least something since 1. he is an angel and 2. he did sorta pulled Sam out of said cage back in season 5/6

Comment

Originally posted by Charming Rose
                    Wouldn't he know at least something since 1. he is an angel and 2. he did sorta pulled Sam out of said cage back in season 5/6
                    Cas never pulled Sam out of the cage, it was Crowley that claimed to be doing that along with bringing back the rest of the Winchester family to make them hunt down the first of each type of monsters.
                    You're thinking of when Cas pulled Dean out of Hell in a much earlier season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
                      Cas never pulled Sam out of the cage, it was Crowley that claimed to be doing that along with bringing back the rest of the Winchester family to make them hunt down the first of each type of monsters.
                      You're thinking of when Cas pulled Dean out of Hell in a much earlier season.
                      Cas literally said he went to harrow hell again and brought Sam back. Go watch the episode where Cas is talking to God in season 6 again please.

Comment

yeah it was Cas alright, Crowley was lying

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantLord
                          They DID say that Cas's role WOULD be drastically cut this season, at least in the early half of it. As for the second half? Who knows? But they said they wanted the Winchesters to face credible threats and do so on their own, with OUT any help for the most part.

So I expect Cas to pretty much run his own side-story line on a time-to-time appearance, not as many episodes. He'll be doing his own thing while the Winchesters do theirs. Remember he was just questioning a now human metatron not too long ago about the darkness. I suspect a lot of the remaining "Cas time" spent this season will be spent with the ex-angel seeking info.
                          I don't believe that was ever said.

Misha and Mark are contracted as "main cast" in that they appear in half of the season. Misha will likely be appearing in 11 episodes, as he did in three out of the four seasons where he was listed as main cast: 6, 9 and 10.

(He got an expanded role in season 5, where it ended up being something like 14 episodes. For season 7, he was barely in it and I believe only a guest star. For season 8, he was a "special guest star" in each appearance.)

So far, he's appeared in four episodes this season, unless his phone call in "Baby" counts, which I'm not sure about. If not, he should be in six more episodes. (Unless they give him some more like in season 5, which would be great -- and would make sense given the plot.)

Comment

I can't wait for Cas to return to heaven, that's where he needs to be.
                            Last edited by SupernaturalGod; 01-04-2016, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeoVGM
                              I don't believe that was ever said.

Misha and Mark are contracted as "main cast" in that they appear in half of the season. Misha will likely be appearing in 11 episodes, as he did in three out of the four seasons where he was listed as main cast: 6, 9 and 10.

(He got an expanded role in season 5, where it ended up being something like 14 episodes. For season 7, he was barely in it and I believe only a guest star. For season 8, he was a "special guest star" in each appearance.)

So far, he's appeared in four episodes this season, unless his phone call in "Baby" counts, which I'm not sure about. If not, he should be in six more episodes. (Unless they give him some more like in season 5, which would be great -- and would make sense given the plot.)
                              What they said infact was he would be dealing with the spell that Rowena put on him for at least the beginning half of the season. one would think his role would be effected by that and it clearly has been so far. There were also rumors misha even replied go about him being mugged and perhaps took some time off for that. He will be very pivotal to the plot in the next episode and I am sure the rest of the season. i wouldn't fret.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎