No announcement yet.

Erica Durance on CDN ETalk Daily

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erica Durance on CDN ETalk Daily

I was just watching ETalk Daily, since there are always late night reruns and the interviewer was talking about how tomorrow is the "much anticipated Smallville finale"...and it talked about how Erica Durance is a Calgary Native from Alberta, here in Canada...and then the announcer said that Erica said that the finale is "heartbreaking, surprising and magical."

I know, it's not much...but definitely something. Seems like the finale is being promoted now in these few days prior to it. I hope the Clois scene today in the finale is that "magical" reference.

Yeah that is the exact same way she described the finale to Matt at TV Guide.

Comment

In a few hours we'll have our own opinion. The wait is OVER !! I am starting to think the three months we'll have to wait until the season 9 opener...

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkNLanaTogether4Eva
        I was just watching ETalk Daily, since there are always late night reruns and the interviewer was talking about how tomorrow is the "much anticipated Smallville finale"...and it talked about how Erica Durance is a Calgary Native from Alberta, here in Canada...and then the announcer said that Erica said that the finale is "heartbreaking, surprising and magical."

I know, it's not much...but definitely something. Seems like the finale is being promoted now in these few days prior to it. I hope the Clois scene today in the finale is that "magical" reference.
        r u a closet cloiser because of your clana name i have too ask!

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

So "heartbreaking, surprising, and magical..."
          then I'm going to need some tissues, antacids, and booze on hand for all three of those!

Comment

Thanks Lilly. I am pretty sure we will see something magical between Lois and Clark : AT LAST
            Baltazor, I am sorry to add something but it is not 3 months we have to wait but 4As it seems the season always begins in the middle of September...To think about this makes me depressed but I know how we will spend our time : talking about deaths

Comment

From what little was revealed in the "Doomsday" Preview clip, we saw Lois talking to Clark on the phone with the voice synthesizer attached, so he's in his disguise as the RBB while talking to her. Most likely, it'll be 'heartbreaking, surprising, and magical' because he KNOWS he's got one more day before he's to die. He may share some surprising insights about himself because of that Probable circumstance; it may be Sweet and Sad, but will reveal that there's a Definite 'BOND' between them now, which would make it a bit magical, but I still think that it'll be SHORT. There's So Much Else that's happening! However, I suppose we Cloisers should appreciate any Crumb that's thrown our way to give us hope for more to come in Season 9.
              Last edited by Imzadia; 05-14-2009, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
                r u a closet cloiser because of your clana name i have too ask!
                I am a Cloiser in the current scheme of things

I was a Clana fan ages ago! Too bad I can't change my name.

----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Imzadia
                From what little was revealed in the "Doomsday" Preview clip, we saw Lois talking to Clark on the phone with the voice synthesizer attached, so he's in his disguise as the RBB while talking to her. Most likely, it'll be 'heartbreaking, surprising, and magical' because he KNOWS he's got one more day before he's to die. He may share some surprising insights about himself because of that Probable circumstance; it may be Sweet and Sad, but will reveal that there's a Definite 'BOND' between them now, which would make it a bit magical, but I still think that it'll be SHORT. There's So Much Else that's happening! However, I suppose we Cloisers should appreciate any Crumb that's thrown our way to give us hope for more to come in Season 9.
                I concur!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Tompouce
                Thanks Lilly. I am pretty sure we will see something magical between Lois and Clark : AT LAST
                Baltazor, I am sorry to add something but it is not 3 months we have to wait but 4As it seems the season always begins in the middle of September...To think about this makes me depressed but I know how we will spend our time : talking about deaths
                No problem, Karine. I hope that something is Clark dying in Lois' arms...wishful thinking..but hey..a girl can dream..right?

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by melissan02
                Thanks for sharing!

So "heartbreaking, surprising, and magical..."
                then I'm going to need some tissues, antacids, and booze on hand for all three of those!
                Same here, Melissa! Lot's and lot's of KLEENEX to keep us company! I might have to run to the store and stock up on boxes of it..my allergies are killing me..darn pollen!
                Last edited by ClarkNLanaTogether4Eva; 05-14-2009, 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lilly, I'm hoping and thinking the magical moment is also the 'quintessential Lois and Clark moment' that Souders spoiled recently as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
                    Lilly, I'm hoping and thinking the magical moment is also the 'quintessential Lois and Clark moment' that Souders spoiled recently as well!
                    Me too, Michele!

Whatever it is, I hope it truly stuns us!

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkNLanaTogether4Eva
                      Me too, Michele!

Whatever it is, I hope it truly stuns us!
                      Exactly! I'm have big expectations for this episode!!

Comment

I am just hoping that this year's finale is better than last year's. I have to say that last year's season finale was the worst one of the show.

Comment

I certainly cannot wait for 8 p.m..

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
                            I am just hoping that this year's finale is better than last year's. I have to say that last year's season finale was the worst one of the show.
                            I have to agree..Arctic was a letdown...the only thing that shocked me was Kara masquerading as Brainiac...didn't see that coming since I didn't watch the Director Cuts..

But the Fortess coming down and the anti-climactic Lex/Clark confrontation...was really disappointing.

I think tonight's finale will rock our world.

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by roccanater
                            I certainly cannot wait for 8 p.m..
                            Me too!!!!
                            Last edited by ClarkNLanaTogether4Eva; 05-14-2009, 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Heartbreaking, is one word that stands out the most to me, in the acting point of view, i think all the actors on the show, especially Tom, will want to show people that he can act, i think he can but to all the people out there who criticise him

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎