Collapse
No announcement yet.

GLEE Spoilers (Post All Spoilers Here!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLEE Spoilers (Post All Spoilers Here!)

Post all spoilers for upcoming episodes of GLEE in this thread. Thanks!
    Last edited by KSiteTV; 10-03-2009, 04:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Previews for Vitamin D!

US

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Canadian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAKgZ8S5gBE( warning extreme CUTE Wemma) *squeeee*

Comment

Press Release for Takedown (1.07)

SUE AND WILL DUKE IT OUT ON “GLEE”

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, ON FOX

To cause dissention among the Glee Club members, Sue forces the students to compete against each other, but the real showdown happens when she and Will get called into the principal’s office. Meanwhile, the Glee kids rally to support Quinn after some shocking news is revealed in the “Takedown” episode of GLEE airing Wednesday, Oct. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-107) (TV-PG D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina

Guest Cast: Stephen Tobolowsky as Sandy Ryerson; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Jennifer Aspen as Kendra; Ken Choi as Dr. Wu; Amy Hill as Dr. Chin; Josh Sussman as Jacob Ben Israel; Heather Morris as Brittany; Dijon Talton as Matt Rutherford; Harry Shum as Mike Chang
      Last edited by Radames125470; 10-04-2009, 06:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

the Glee kids rally to support Quinn after some shocking news is revealed in the “Takedown” episode of GLEE
        This sounds really intresting.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

As the show's musical numbers continue to impress, its storylines are also growing more complicated. See, Rachel crushes on Finn... who is dating Quinn... who is knocked up with Puck's baby. Follow all that?

Perhaps the show's stars can help explain, as Cory Monteith (Finn), Mark Salling (Puck) and Chris Colfer (Kurt) spoke to E! News this week about spoilers to come...

Monteith, on Finn's feelings for Rachel: "Finn is not only strangely attracted to Rachel, but he respects what she chases after in her life. He's walking a thin line and trying to be somebody for everybody, and she's an example of someone truly following her dreams and that's attractive."

Salling, on Puck's feelings for Quinn: "My character really cares about Quinn, not so much Finn. I think we are going to fight for her."

Colfer, on Kurt's feelings for... everyone: "There's a love pentagon in the show and I'm a part of it."

Just thought this was interesting.
        Last edited by Iluvgreen; 10-04-2009, 01:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It would be great if we could get upcoming musical #'s and post them here.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
            It would be great if we could get upcoming musical #'s and post them here.
            The list of all the songs on the upcoming soundtrack give some away.

Comment

Interview with Matthew Morrison w/ below spoiler:
              Paraphrased -- Will & Wife breakup at end of season.

Comment

More previews of Wednesday night's episode, "Vitamin D" from TVOvermind: http://www.tvovermind.com/spoiler-gu...itamin-d/10673

Comment

A preview of the guys Mash Up

Who knew Bon Jovi and Usher could mash well together.

Comment

Here's a spoiler for you...

A friend and I were there for filming of the 13th episode, where they're in a competition... and a song being sung is "You Can't Always Get What You Want." (Or at least that's the lyric, I'm horrible with music)

The entire cast was there, and yes, Jane Lynch was wearing her athletic suit. I love Sue Sylvester.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                      Here's a spoiler for you...

A friend and I were there for filming of the 13th episode, where they're in a competition... and a song being sung is "You Can't Always Get What You Want." (Or at least that's the lyric, I'm horrible with music)

The entire cast was there, and yes, Jane Lynch was wearing her athletic suit. I love Sue Sylvester.
                      That's cool. I read that fox had already seen the first 13 b4 ordering the full season. Glad they are ahead in filming. It definitely can't hurt for later season quality.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                        More previews of Wednesday night's episode, "Vitamin D" from TVOvermind: http://www.tvovermind.com/spoiler-gu...itamin-d/10673
                        Those scenes are flippin amazing.

Comment

New Glee songs

No Air

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Keep Holding On

Halo / Walking On Sunshine

Comment

Press Release for Mash Up(Episode 8)

CORY AND QUINN SINK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN

ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, ON FOX

Inspired the by the students, Will composes a mash-up for a very special occasion. Meanwhile, in a shocking reversal of roles, McKinley High’s cool kids are dethroned in an “icy” fashion, and Sue shows off her softer side in the “Mash-Up” episode of GLEE airing Wednesday, Oct. 21 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-108) (TV-PG D, L, S)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina

Guest Cast: Patrick Gallagher as Ken Tanaka; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; James Earl III as Azimo; Zack Lively as Lipoff; Bill A. Jones as Rod Remington; Earlene Davis as Andrea Carmichael; Max Adler as Dave Karofsky; Gina Hecht as Puck’s Mom; Heather Morris as Brittany; Dijon Talton as Matt Rutherford; Harry Shum as Mike Chang
                            I hope Puck, Quinn, and Finn have an extra set of clothes because they are about to get a dose of how Rachel felt every time they threw something "icy" on her.
                            Last edited by Radames125470; 10-07-2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Here are the remaining titles through episode #13:

#7 "Takedown"
                              #8 "Mash-Up"
                              #9 "Wheels"
                              #10 "Ballads"
                              #11 "Hairography"
                              #12 "Mattress"
                              #13 "Sectionals"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰