No announcement yet.

What will Sam and Dean do to stop Castiel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will Sam and Dean do to stop Castiel

Castiel is going to be the villain next season. So what will Sam and Dean do now.

1. I think that they might try to break Michael and Lucifer out of the pit in hopes that they can help stop Castiel.

2. They will do what ever it takes to find God.

3. They will try to make a deal with Death.

What does everyone else think?

2 and 3 sound good to me. I still wonder what it was Death was trying to tell Dean before he was revived. He said something about it's all about the souls. This could be a way to stop this megasuper Cas

Comment

In order? 3, 2, 1.

I think they will try to look for Death, but God!Cas will kill him, then the boys will look for God while God!Cas will do something horrible and let Michael and Lucifer out of their box.

Comment

Looking for god makes no sense to me how do u look for an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent being? Chuck knows everything he'll meet Sam and dean only whenever he feels like it. Unless they make him a weak god which they kinda did by saying death will reap him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe they can find a necklace that burns hot in the presence of God...

...or something

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy-Prime
            Looking for god makes no sense to me how do u look for an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent being? Chuck knows everything he'll meet Sam and dean only whenever he feels like it. Unless they make him a weak god which they kinda did by saying death will reap him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I think Chuck is God. He said in an interview that he would be back this season but I guess the writers changed their mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelous Jr
              I think Chuck is God. He said in an interview that he would be back this season but I guess the writers changed their mind.
              You think? Chuck is God..

Comment

Sigh... Chuck isn't God and there is no way the cage is opening again. Cas hates Michael and Lucifier as much as Sam and Dean. Cas isn't looking for the end of the world... he just wants revenge on the angels that betrayed him and to replace the absent God. Sure... that sounds crazy but he isn't trying end the world but the fact that he could explode might end it anyways. Death and/or his scythe are the only thing that can stop Cas now. God could too but sounds like a last resort thing besides how they would find him is questionable...

Comment

Originally posted by sino8r
                  Sigh... Chuck isn't God and there is no way the cage is opening again. Cas hates Michael and Lucifier as much as Sam and Dean. Cas isn't looking for the end of the world... he just wants revenge on the angels that betrayed him and to replace the absent God. Sure... that sounds crazy but he isn't trying end the world but the fact that he could explode might end it anyways. Death and/or his scythe are the only thing that can stop Cas now. God could too but sounds like a last resort thing besides how they would find him is questionable...
                  Sigh...Chuck is god, Rob Benedict the dude that played Chuck confirmed it in an interview thats on supernatural wiki. He said the Kripke told him because he's is god and knows everything that its kinda hard to bring his character back. But hey what do they know anyway, right? He prob just vanished and all that for no reason...

Comment

Panels aren't entirely true, and things can change. It'd be nice if it were true about Chuck being God, but if that's not true to the series, then I'd be fine with it as long as we get JDM as God.

And also, prophets can vanish as well fyi.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Unless they make him a weak god which they kinda did by saying death will reap him.
                    How does that make him weak? It mostly, to me, made it seem like once Death reaped God, everything will start over again and God would appear once more to create the new Heavens and Earth as said in the Bible. It fits perfectly to Judeo-Christianity, imo.
                    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 05-21-2011, 08:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                      Panels aren't entirely true, and things can change. It'd be nice if it were true about Chuck being God, but if that's not true to the series, then I'd be fine with it as long as we get JDM as God.

And also, prophets can vanish as well fyi.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

How does that make him weak? It mostly, to me, made it seem like once Death reaped God, everything will start over again and God would appear once more to create the new Heavens and Earth as said in the Bible. It fits perfectly to Judeo-Christianity, imo.
                      That makes much more sense... thank you!

Comment

Eric Kripke said Chuck is God so he is God. However, I think it would be good if he could send Mama & Papa Winchester to join the fight for the last ep.

Comment

Yeah...Kripke is God so Chuck is God...haha but seriously, Kripke said it, good enough for me.

Comment

Sigh...Chuck is god, Rob Benedict the dude that played Chuck confirmed it in an interview thats on supernatural wiki. He said the Kripke told him because he's is god and knows everything that its kinda hard to bring his character back. But hey what do they know anyway, right? He prob just vanished and all that for no reason...
                            So we're basing all of this off of an interview? On a wiki? Just because a writer says something like "Yeah, you're playing God" doesn't make it true. They never ever established Chuck as God before. The only way this would make sense is if after the season 4 finale he left and took Chuck's body as a vessel...but...so that was God in "The Real Ghostbusters" episode? What the hell was he doing at a Supernatural convention?

Kripke had a clear 5 season vision of the show. When they got renewed for season 6, everything changed. Also, Chuck disappearing is an inside joke. Chuck wrote all of the Supernatural books and created the characters. Kripke created the show. Kripke for all purposes left the show after the finale. Yes, he is a consulting producer, but it's not "his show" anymore. So he left and so did Chuck. Plus, as someone above already mentioned, Prophets can vanish.

I can come up with other reasonings, but Chuck just disappearing doesn't make him God. And Kripke can tell me he's God forever, but until it's actually done on screen (and in a way that proves he's God without a doubt. Other people have disappeared from a scene before, that doesn't make them God) I won't believe it. Not to mention that this isn't Kripke's show anymore. It's Gamble's. So she now has a say in who God is.
                            Last edited by Tabularasa; 05-21-2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

You're entitled I guess, but it seems silly. If the creator of the show says something was something, even if no one in the script went "Wow, Chuck, you're totally God", I still believe him...the creator...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎