No announcement yet.

#9.01 "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #9.01 "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here"

This episode has a production number of 9.02, but in typical fashion it's very likely that they're filming out of order and this will end up as 9.01. Written by Jeremy Carver and directed by John Showalter.

It's said to feature two new characters by the names of Ezekiel (possibly recurring) and Hael, two humans possessed by the spirits of fallen angels.

What's funny is the description of the two characters. It's said that Ezekiel is possessed(the vessel) of a fallen angel but that Hael is a fallen angel that landed on Earth as a human. More or less, those spoilers are wrong because both of them are probably vessels for angels and not a Anna-like scenario.

Comment

"New Supernatural season 9, episode 2 teasers and title revealed. mod edit First of all, it will be titled, “I Think I’m Gonna Like It Here.” And it turns out that we’re going to see a possessed man and fallen,female,teenaged angel,so that’s interesting.

The possessed man’s name is Ezekiel and is described as: “A man possessed by the spirit of a fallen angel. This is a possibly recurring role.” Hael is described as being a : “Female Teenager, she is a fallen angel who has landed on earth in a human body.” This episode will be shot on July 23 – August 2nd. It was written by Jeremy Carver and directed by John Showalter. It will air on October 22nd,2013.

In related news, we’re going to find out a ton more new important spoilers
      when the Supernatural panel hits up the big 2013 Comic-Con event this Saturday,July 20th or 21st. Stay tuned."
      Last edited by Sugar; 07-15-2013, 05:41 PM. Reason: please don't link to spoiler sites

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
        What's funny is the description of the two characters. It's said that Ezekiel is possessed(the vessel) of a fallen angel but that Hael is a fallen angel that landed on Earth as a human. More or less, those spoilers are wrong because both of them are probably vessels for angels and not a Anna-like scenario.
        It seems to me like this is exactly similar to Anna in that one Angel is occupying someone elses body so that consciousness is still in there and the other is the Angel itself. How it will be explained will be interesting. I wonder if the fall of the Angels bent time and/or reality at all.

Comment

That would only make sense if, like Anna, Hael ended up ripping her grace out and started anew as a human, just like Anna.

Comment

That would only make sense if, like Anna, Hael ended up ripping her grace out and started anew as a human, just like Anna.
            I'm willing to buy it. She wouldn't be the first Angel to do so. It would also make sense if something similar to what happened to Jimmy occurred. It's kind of mirroring of the two sides of Cas and could be a way to explain how to tell the difference between JUST an Angel and an "Angel Carrier". I don't think at this point that Naomi was in a vessel but rather that IS what she looks like (to a human) bypassing the whole "ONLY SPECIAL PEOPLE CAN PERCEIVE ME" mantra.

On another note: Remember Anna was able to bring back her human body's likeness further exploring (or not) the whole "real vissage" idea. I am sure God did Cas that favor as well as Bobby still has his blood on his face when Cas came back in "Swan Song".

So yeah...I think the way it is worded is important. It does sound weird but purposely. Usually descriptions like this are more or less quotes from someone working on the show.
            Last edited by waynedeath1047; 07-16-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

That had to be what Naomi looks like though. She's the same as shown in Heaven as she is on Earth though. Plus, supposedly Dean isn't one of those "people" that Castiel mentioned back in "Lazarus Rising".

And I don't think it was Anna necessarily bring back the body of that Anna girl...didn't she mentioned someone doing that for her?

Comment

That had to be what Naomi looks like though. She's the same as shown in Heaven as she is on Earth though. Plus, supposedly Dean isn't one of those "people" that Castiel mentioned back in "Lazarus Rising".

And I don't think it was Anna necessarily bring back the body of that Anna girl...didn't she mentioned someone doing that for her?
                You're starting to get semantic with me. She called in favors and had it brought back. In the end she had it done regardless.

I don't really know what you're trying to say in the first sentence.

Comment

No, I'm saying Anna wasn't the one who did such when you said she did, lol.

And my first sentence is trying to tell you that since Dean isn't one of those special people to see an angel without a vessel, Naomi HAD to have used a vessel, which matches the body she walks around in in Heaven, much like how we see the vessels' body in Heaven whenever we see Castiel up there, or Metatron, or Raphael.

Comment

Maybe we're getting all too excited because this could very well just be a quick appearance as Bobby seems to be wearing the same clothes he wore when he got shot in "How To Make Friends and Influence Monsters", the same attire he was in while he was a spirit and when Sam rescued him from Hell. I really thought he would return for a bit longer.

Comment

Bobby just got sent to Heaven last season, so my guess is that's exactly where he is based on theories that he will be trying to stop Metatron from above. Ash and Pamela were in their street duds in Heaven. The inference I got from Singer/Carver was that Bobby was more than just a one-ep appearance. Great to see him though!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                        Bobby just got sent to Heaven last season, so my guess is that's exactly where he is based on theories that he will be trying to stop Metatron from above. Ash and Pamela were in their street duds in Heaven. The inference I got from Singer/Carver was that Bobby was more than just a one-ep appearance. Great to see him though!

There lies my problem, though. Were Ash and Pamela wearing clothes they died in when they were in Heaven? If not, it's surprising that Bobby would be wearing the clothes he died in when he could have been in something else much like Pamela and Ash but with him wearing the same attire that he was shot and was as a spirit, it does raise my eyebrow, lol.

Comment

I just did a quick scan of pictures and it appears that, yes, they both were wearing the same clothes....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                            I just did a quick scan of pictures and it appears that, yes, they both were wearing the same clothes....
                            Yes, you are right. So my worries have lessened to a degree. Pamela's shirt is a tad bit different, but it's still of The Ramones, and that could be said of how she has similar clothing, as they're different as much as her body is new in the sense that she's not blind anymore too.

He could definitely be in Heaven trying to cause a stir up there.

Comment

I think Bobby died in a hospital gown. Didn't he?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎