No announcement yet.

#10x11 "There's No Place Like Home"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #10x11 "There's No Place Like Home"

Charlie (Felica Day) returns in this episode.

Not much of a Charlie fan. I think she is stealing the show much to much every time she appears.

Comment

don't like her either, wish she had stayed in Oz

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
        don't like her either, wish she had stayed in Oz
        About that Oz - I sense that we'll be seeing a lot of pathetic things connected with her stay there ;p I guess some kind of magic tricks or wizard skills.... yeah it'll be lame ;P

Comment

how does Oz fit into the supernatural universe anyway? I mean it's all about God, demons, angels, people. Now we got other planets to worry about or what?^^

I wish I could forget certain things in this show ever existed.

Comment

Well we had fairies in season 6, but adding Oz (as a part of the fairy realm) to the lore in the show? Did we really need that? ;D
            Oh and I just remembered that one of the fairies in season 6 even claimed it has the power to get Sam's soul from Hell... I don't even... It shows that season 6 was already a road downhill for this series...
            That sums it up nicely:
            Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
              how does Oz fit into the supernatural universe anyway? I mean it's all about God, demons, angels, people.
              As resco said, we've dealt with Fairies and Oz is a Fairy realm. That ties it in with the lore. Also the Fae are supernatural creatures (like vampires, wendigos, shapeshifters, and other MOTW), so....
              Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 12-21-2014, 11:43 AM. Reason: fixed a typo

Comment

This has been renumbered for episode 15 with #11 now being called "The Aftermath" if I have read this story correctly? Or perhaps Charlie is in two episodes???

"Supernatural" season 10 is just as awesome as its previous seasons and, needless to say, fans can expect more fun and suspense in the coming weeks
                Last edited by waynedeath1047; 01-09-2015, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Charlie is definitely in this one but for some reason I am thinking this might be a bait and switch. If one thing this show has done is it become predictable. Anyone else not thinking this is proper Charlie?

Comment

Yeah, this is not Charlie....her hair is darker, which is usually a "clue" of a bizarro type of character switch. She seems powerful too, which unless she is possessed by the Wicked Witch, my guess is she is might be something conjured up by Rowena.

Comment

Probably a wicked witch inside Charlie/ controlling her body. One way or another, I personally do not care about this episode ;P

Comment

Definently not looking forward to this one. I can't stand Charlie, and she's kicking Dean's ass? Yeah, okay..

Comment

meh, last episode was okish we started to get back to a meaningful story line and now Charlie returns and it's gag time.. jeez this show oh oh and yeah after this gag episode we'll have a silly filler episode

unbelievable
                          Last edited by taftvalue; 01-21-2015, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                            Yeah, this is not Charlie....her hair is darker, which is usually a "clue" of a bizarro type of character switch. She seems powerful too, which unless she is possessed by the Wicked Witch, my guess is she is might be something conjured up by Rowena.
                            As soon as I saw the previews I thought "okay, that's not Charlie". In a world with shifters, doubles, leviathans (I know, they're gone but still), etc. it is not only not unthinkable but almost likely that this Charlie is not Charlie. I hadn't thought of Rowena being behind it though. I had speculated that it had something to do with someone from Oz.

But yes, I do think the Charlie we'll see in this ep. will turn out to be someone else and then possibly in the next episode the "real" Charlie will return?

Comment

I hope it's going to be the real Charlie and they're gonna kill the real Charlie and we're never going to see Charlie again

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎