No announcement yet.

#10.18 "Book of the Damned"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #10.18 "Book of the Damned"

Just the title as well, BUT.....a book called "Book of the Damned" seems to be in SPN's canon lore as Sam and Charlie spoke about such book back in "There's No Place Like Home". Charlie could appear in this episode with said book in hand.

So, Charlie will indeed be in this episode and so will Metatron.

I wonder if Metatron had some part in writing the 'Book of the Damned' now.

Comment

Charlie again - well, nothing I can do about it
      But I just wish she were played by someone else. I find Day's "acting" really tiring...

Comment

Did they ever mention what the Book of the Dead exactly was? I mean it may seem obvious from its name, but I actually don't remember them mentioning it..

I don't think Felicia Day is a bad actress or anything, but she's definitely not one of my favourite female characters that's been brought on the show. I'd say when Ruby was played by Katie Cassidy, she was my favourite, followed closely by Ellen and Meg.

Comment

isn't the Book of the Dead actually some ancient egyptian lore/religious book about, you guessed it, the dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Axalon
            Did they ever mention what the Book of the Dead exactly was? I mean it may seem obvious from its name, but I actually don't remember them mentioning it..
            Only a reference of the book's title in "There's No Place Like Home"

CHARLIE: Anything about the Mark?
            SAM: Yeah, maybe. I found this book. It's a lore book -- "The Book of the Damned."
            CHARLIE: Sounds legit.
            SAM: It's in a library somewhere in Tuscany. It might be a dead end, but I figured...
            CHARLIE: I'll go check it out.

Comment

Thanks Anno!

Comment

No prob!

Comment

So now Metatron has the demon tablet. He had the angel one, now this. He was basically God. My guess now with the demon tablet, he'll be the new king of hell. IDK just thinking out loud.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎