No announcement yet.

4.22 Lucifer Rising

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.22 Lucifer Rising

I must be getting repetitive with all these new threads... But I don't think there's one for the finale (OMG) yet, so I made one. This episode will air on the 14th of May and is entitled Lucifer Rising.

awesome sounds cool and connected to the premiere. and im sure he will rise which will be one killer season 5.

Comment

LOVE the title.

and OMG I hope he doesn't rise!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
        LOVE the title.

and OMG I hope he doesn't rise!

I hope he does!

And next season can be the apocalypse.

Comment

yeah I want him to but I don't

Comment

Sounds like it's gonna be an awesome finale and good start for season 5!

Comment

and Kripke is directing this one

Comment

Awesome title! And I heard that we're getting another classic cliffhanger and that the story we see here will not be resolved until Season 5! Kripke's gonna do it to us again, ya'll!

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                  Awesome title! And I heard that we're getting another classic cliffhanger and that the story we see here will not be resolved until Season 5! Kripke's gonna do it to us again, ya'll!
                  Oh god... Now I'm scared, I was so... Traumatized by season 1's finale, and if this season's finale is anything like that... But I still can't wait.

Comment

im glad there will be a cliffhanger. i bet it will end with some worm whole portal opening in the middle of no where or something and it will cut out with us not knowing if satan is going to come out of it or not.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

if dean came face to face with satan i wonder what he would say lol. probably something he shouldnt funny if satan is like dude watch your mouth and show some respect then slap him across the room
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-15-2009, 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

oooo Scary! its tense

Comment

Originally posted by kirmacat
                        Oh god... Now I'm scared, I was so... Traumatized by season 1's finale, and if this season's finale is anything like that... But I still can't wait.
                        I don't think it will be quite that bad. But then it is Kripke....*insert evil grin here*

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                          I don't think it will be quite that bad. But then it is Kripke....*insert evil grin here*
                          I guess... But still, I have some issues with cliffhangers.

Comment

I'm wondering Lucy's going to be possessing Sam or Dean? Any thoughts?

Comment

4x22 - Lucifer Rising
                              Sam, Dean, Castiel, Anna and new angels fight to prevent the final seal from being broken and releasing Lucifer. .

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎