Conversation Between SparkleforSmallville and ClarkyBoy14

88 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Yes, that Metallo pic is really cool! Check out this WB site for the S8 DVD. It's good to see
    some SV promotion
    http://www.warnervideo.com/smallvilledvd/
  2. I can hardly wait to get the DVD. The commentaries and deleted scenes are always my favorite parts. The Doomsday feature also sounds interesting. I jus hope they start giving us more bonus features next season. They really skimped this year...
    I kinda remember the Wonder Twins from the old cartoons on CTN, but I can't remember whether or not I liked them. I think it's pretty cool that "Simon" from 7th Heaven was cast, though. And did you see the new pic of BAG?
  3. Oh yes, I'm going to get the Season 8 to add to my collection. I'm really excited about the commentaries! I'll have to read up on "The Wonder Twins", don't know much about them.
    I'm all for, any Superheroes or Villians coming to Smallville!
  4. Thanks for that link. It was fun remembering some of the older villains.

I'm VERY excited about the new season as well. I think it's gonna rock. I also can't wait to have the S8 DVD. Are you gonna buy it? And what do you think about the Wonder Twins?
  5. Found this cool bit of nostalgia. Smallville Villians!
    http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/is...ins-26836.aspx

I'm so excited for S9, I'm almost overwhelmed with all the spoilers and info!
  6. I think it's really awesome that BAG is going to be on Smallville... especially as Metallo. I wish he were on for more than two episodes, but I'm sure it's still going to be good.

With the announcement of Calum Blue, I think Sam unfortunately won't be back. Since SW won't be back, I almost wish they weren't doing the Zod story, but I'll wait to see how it goes before I judge it. I think it's cool that CB is British, though.

Btw, did you read about the possible Metropolis movie? I hope that rumor is true, because that would just be completely awesome.
  7. Yay! I'm on "Cloud 99". My favorite actor in my 2nd fav, now cancelled show, TSCC. is going to be on Smallville! How Lucky am I! Brian A Green was awesome as Derek Reese!

I just have a feeling that he might be the "Mason" they were casting for! I hope he is in more than 2 episodes!

Do you think SW is coming back, but they are keeping it a secret? Nothing has been said about Zod! Maybe Metallo is a replacement Villian. I don't know, but I'm so excited to see S9!
  8. NP.
    True. That's why he doesn't sound very exciting right now. It's almost too close to the description we had of Davis...
    I hope he turns out to be a DC character or another interesting person. (I just hope he isn't Zod like Ausiello is guessing!)

I don't either. We barely even know anything about the season right now, so I think we should all just receive the info we're getting right now with an open mind.
  9. Thanks I will, I haven't read it or triplets recent reviews yet.
    The character sounds kinda generic.LOL
    I wonder who he will be? Maybe JLA or at the Daily Planet working for Tess. I'm just excited they are casting now! Makes it seem closer to the Premiere.

I really don't understand the people who jump on any news to condemn Season 9.*sigh*
    If I wasn't excited and looking forward to the new season, I wouldn't even be on K-Site
  10. Hey, have you read IGN's review of S8 yet? Here's the link: http://tv.ign.com/articles/985/985843p1.html (Waffles87 found it.). I thought it was a pretty fair review. I think I like Tess more than he does, but it's still pretty good.

I guess you saw the info about the new character. I hope they come out with something that makes him sound more interesting, because that description doesn't do much for me. But at least we have some info for the new season now.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 88
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast