Conversation Between Little Fauss and Mickey_Bickey

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. No, you can't, but I thoroughly enjoyed it!!! I'm really looking forward to Doomsday to see what they have in store for Clark and Lois as well as the rest of the characters!!
  2. I know, and whats most worrying is that most of them are people that are always complaining we don't get enough clois. You just cant please some people.
  3. You know it!! I'm about to post more in the episode threads, but I'm astonished at how many people are calling this a filler considering the iconic triangle, Intergang and all the Superman references going on! Also, the progression of Clark and Lois' relationship is never something that should be classified as filler! It's just their way of saying they don't like Lois Lane!
  4. Its about time I came across someone that fully enjoyed every bit of all the clois scenes.
  5. Yes and may it never return. I have to go now. Was nice talking. =]
  6. Well, that's it. It's not that the kiss was interrupted, it was by who and how! Watching Clark step back from Lois and not even glancing at her was painful to watch! I don't understand how the writers could have thought any of the Clana stuff was a good idea at this point in Clark's journey. Just terrible! Anyhow, we're past that finally!
  7. I see what you mean now. Maybe it's also because you feel 'stronger' to hate on Lana for interupting the kiss than a potential Doomsday.

Yes a more meaningful kiss would be better, rather than just 'who is there at this wedding that I could make out with', lol.
  8. LOL!! I want a real kiss, but I'd settle for them about to with this time getting interrupted by Doomsday. If it was Doomsday interrupting them before at the wedding, it wouldn't have been criticized as much. It was the whole Lana thing IMO. I loved that scene though between Clark and Lois and wished they had kissed. If it was a sudden attack, then it really wouldn't have been so bad. It was that stupid smirk on Lana's face that killed that scene for me.

If the writers are not going to have them kiss, then they should at least bring in another moment where it shows they want to.

Hell!! I want them to kiss already!!! LOL!!
  9. Are you serious??!! Another 'nearly kiss'? You realise how that went down the last time?
  10. Me too, and in fact quite surprisingly I really liked the end of Infamous for that reason! They're taking their time with them and doing it right! I hope they do share a kiss in the finale though right before Doomsday attacks, or perhaps even an almost kiss before Doomsday attacks, and then we will have more to look forward to next season!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast