Conversation Between A Flawed Fashion and SGuthrie27

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thanks for the message! Happy new year!
  2. Merry Christmas, AFF -- hope you have a wonderful day of celebrations and a Happy New Year!
  3. Thanks!
  4. Happy 2-Year Anniversary on K-Site, AFF! That's so exciting! Also, your current avatar looks so cool. Have a great day!
  5. Hello there, AFF. I know that you're not officially a Chlarker, but you do like their friendship, so I wanted to see if you were interested in taking part in our Chlarkademy Awards. If so, nominations are due in by tomorrow (Sunday) evening. If you don't have a chance to make a list, but still want to participate in the actual voting, let me know, and I'll send you a ballot when the time arrives. Thanks, and have a great weekend!
  6. THANKS, AFF! I really love Juliet, too -- she was one of my top 2 favorite characters on LOST, for sure, the other one being Charlie.
  7. High Five for the Juliet avi! Love her!

Happy Lost Mafia-ing.
  8. Merry Christmas, AFF! I hope you have an awesome time of celebration with family and friends, and a Happy New Year as well! See you around the boards, probably in the Team Green thread!
  9. AFF!?! How did I miss your b-day?! So sorry about that -- hope you had a wonderful day! I also wanted to ask if you would like to join up with the second round of Smallville Mafia that we are going to be starting up soon in the Kryptonsite Culture forum. It is LOADS of fun, and as the new Moderator of the game, I wanted to invite you to attend! If you can't or don't want to, that's cool, too. See you around the boards, and keep up the good fight for Team Green!
  10. A Flawed Fashion, as you are a Chlark-friendly Chlollier, I would like to invite you to a very special Chlark-centric holiday we're starting on Saturday, September 4th, called "Chlarkiday!" It's for all past and present Chlark shippers, romantic or friendship, to celebrate the Chlark relationship on Smallville! We'll have a posting blitz, and people are encouraged to bring whatever Chlark-related wallies, avatars, banners, links to music videos, Photoshop images, screencaps, and any other goodies they might have. Hope to see you then!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast