Conversation Between gem65 and phoenixnz

1190 Visitor Messages

1. I'm glad you loved it. Less than two days to go before the the President and V.P. of Teaser's Anonymous finally meet. I can't wait!
  2. I love what you have underneath your avatar I just popped in for a few minutes.
  3. It's 7.28am and I have to get going. I'll text you or email you from my phone.
  4. I'm still feeling nervous. I'm sure I'll feel a lot better once I'm on the plane.
  5. So are you feeling better today or still the same as yesterday? If not, then maybe it'll make you feel a little bit better to know that I wrote another 2 1/2 pages of my Clex story. Unfortunately I can't guarantee that I'll have it finished before you leave tomorrow. I'll give you a brief teaser though. Check your PM in a couple minutes.
  6. You can't beat 'Sexy Lexy.'
  7. Ahh Lexy, just the ticket. Now, don't forget the Screw-Up Lexy, a little less on the OJ and more on the vodka
  8. Just pretend you're on the plane sitting next to a window. You look outside and you see Clark flying alongside the plane, smiling back at you with that million watt smile of his. Or you can pretend that Lex is sitting next to you with his arm around you while whispering sweet nothings in your ear. Feel better yet?
  9. Tell that to my stomach right now - I think I'll need something to calm me down. Vodka, maybe? Hmm, maybe that's not such a good idea while I'm at work
  10. I know you'll be fine. I know you probably don't believe it right now but I do. *hugs*
Showing Visitor Messages 501 to 510 of 1190