Conversation Between Aran and mr lane

218 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. LOL I knew that you and nic would see public enemies XD!! anyway I loved rabid!! can it get anymore cloiser?? seriously I was just blown away.. this is my favorite season ever!! hope you enjoyed it!!
  2. u should see rabid while more than a little happy how many chances like that will come by? u can always see the eppie sober the next day lmao

well ill be at work but i found a site that lets me watching live online so ive been hosting live eppie chats on my board, the last two were great so i hope to have another tomorrow

me and nic have seen public enemies like 4 times already! lol
  3. LOL * In LOis denial mode* NO way I īve missed you!! I īve been so busy around..LOL

LOLI am glad to hear that about little Nicolas!! I donīt know if I am going to watch it live because I have a birthday party , so I will problably get the eppie when I came home.. I only hope not to take a "cross country trip" and be sober while watching Rabid LOL I have to admit that watching zombified Clois while being a little *happy* could be a lifechanging experience LOL

The other day I saw Superman/Batman Public enemies ( the animated movie) and I remembered you liked those cartoons!! And I enjoyed the movie a lot although thereīisnīt much clois in it.. you should let nick see it Lol
  4. "wow you musta really missed me" lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF_j-YKptdc

ive benn good and nicolas contiunes to grow without my consent

im ready for rabid! are you watching it live?
  5. Hi Josh Honey!! How are you? I am fine actually I was catching up with SV Spoilers and that stuff!! How is little Nick? have you seen the preview clip for Rabid? I canīt wait :P
    * gives a hug to Josh*
  6. hola como estas?
  7. oh my with a combo like that something is bound to explode lol

gnight my bella journalist ;]
  8. LMAO

Thatīs like put nitroglicerine and peroxid alltoghether ( I have no idea if this is the right combination LOL)

You know, with the summer hiatus,and the lack of spoilers, I thought the thread needed some fun around, I can totally picture you spoonfeeding all the ladies around

Going to bed charming Josh!! have a good sleep and enjoy your red K

9. but i already act like im on RedK..

this could be bad... lol
  10. SHH!! * whispers* Itīs a ring with red kryptonite...but donīt tell the CLU members!..
    I stole a piece of it for you.. they could get very upset..LOL we are supposed to use it only on CLois but I thought, WTH, give some to the Captain.. whatīs the worse it could happen? LMAO..
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 218
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast