Conversation Between dotsie23 and Jephael

9 Visitor Messages

1. Yep, attended San Diego last summer. A buddy hooked me up with his badge so I could check out the place, though we had to be discreet about it as they're ordinarily non-transferable. I got to meet Kevin Eastman, co-creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, plus I met the voice of Gir from Invader Zim! It was so cool!
  2. Hey! Cool pic! where was this taken, at a Comic Con?
  3. Hey man, sorry for the long absence. Been kinda preoccupied over the last few years. Hope you're doing well.
  4. Hi!

Thanks for the Friend Request! I gladly accepted!
  5. Hey!

I almost forgot about this question I sent you! But, hey better late than never! I just thought it was kind of strange since I read that Speedy was a guy and I really didn't see the point of writing a female speedy! I'm not gender bias, I just like the role for a guy better!
  6. Hey, sorry it took me so long to read your message. I don't usually check my PMs. Yea, I know all about the original Speedy from the Titans comics, though the character originated from Green Arrow.
  7. Hi!

I saw your post on the Crossfire thread and you mentioned that you're a fan of Teen Titans, is this where the character Speedy comes from? I thought Speedy was GA's ex-sidekick and she was a "He"?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9