Conversation Between amberdawn and liana

158 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. "It also kept alive the Erica Durance hate going on the net. You wouldn't believe what I've read on twitter. There are even hate campaings because of Erica's new show."

I will never understand this. Ever. All because she did her job.
  2. Yes, it sure did. It also kept alive the Erica Durance hate going on the net. You wouldn't believe what I've read on twitter. There are even hate campaings because of Erica's new show. It makes you want to scream "Get a life! Lois Lane and Chloe Sullivan are fictional characters. Erica is a real person!"

I don't get this. I really, really don't. And then, I come here, and there is all, "Lana, Lana, Lana", and "Clark will break up with Lois because of Lana", and the list goes on and on and on. If I didn't like the Comic so much, I would wish it had never come to fruition. It has brought back to life all the unreasonable hate in this fandom. It is really sad, whey you think about it.
  3. LOL. I know. I didn't even know about the season 11 comic until recently but it seems to have opened up a whole new can of worms.
  4. Hi, Amber. Nice to see you too! As usual, I'm always complaining about what people say about Clark and Lois. I thought I wouldn't have to do it any more, now that the show has ended, but it is same old, same old.
  5. Nice to see you on the boards again!!
  6. ITA. That isn't her style at all. I am sure she would find a way to drop some "Chloe"s in Clark's speech, if she was responsible for it.
  7. Yeah B & K were definitely responsible for that reveal. Sparling isn't smart enough for it.
  8. I am with everyone that is saying that there is no way Sparling wrote the reveal scene. No way. In fact, I believe that from the moment Cat walked inside the building and stabbed Lois' hand, that wasn't her script any more.

You can sense it. The rhythm of the episode completely changed from that moment on. But, still... I am just so glad that I am willing to forgive everything else.
  9. So glad you're happy with it too. I thought for sure Clark wasn't going to try to tell her again, but he shocked me and did it.

"I am not going to lie, even though I thought that Erica was amazing, some of Sparling's dialogue was ugh!"
    LOL Yeah, I know. A lot of the episode was blah.
  10. Yep. I just saw it. I am not going to lie, even though I thought that Erica was amazing, some of Sparling's dialogue was ugh! But Clark and Lois? They were great.

And the reveal was amazing. I am so happy! All I wanted was Clark telling Lois, and he did it twice!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 158
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast