Conversation Between A Flawed Fashion and doodie8808

38 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Hi babe who made your avi and do they have any clois ones.
  2. I liked Lazarus and this is what i saw from the episode. i also feel as the season goes on things will get even more awesome.
  3. I liked Lazarus and this is what i saw from the episode. i also feel as the season goes on things will get even more awesome. YMMV this is my opinion some may agree others may not.
  4. I think because they were both trying to hide secerts about what they were doing and the fact they are not together which brought awkardness played at huge part. How weird it would be for Lois to look at Clark chest and treat him like he just died if she does not know he is the blur.
  5. Since the DP scene seem to be getting on people nerves here is what i got for it. There have been PLENTY fo times when Clark has put hero duties over everything else. He did it with Lana, Lex, Chloe ETC! I dont think clois was cold to one another at all.
  6. IMO i dont think Clark was indifferent to lois at all. We have seen in season 8 a bit and in all of season 9 him be very emotional to her. Yes they have had some times when a higher calling left relationship status feeling a little burned out but when it has counted Clark has showm his love and concern for Lois.

I think we saw how scared for her he was in the cornfiled scene and how hurt he was during the letter drop. He looked disappointed and confused as to why she left after she said she was staying. Seening his dead father(who i still dont know if jor-el or darkseid did that) broke the flood gates.
  7. I thought the Clois was pretty good in this episode. I loved the opening scene with Lois and Clark. Then, Lois teasing Clark at the DP was one of the highlights of the episode. She's like "I kissed the Blur. What do you, my boyfriend, think of that?" She was expecting to get a rise out of him, but Clark seems to have other things on his mind because he can get pretty jealous of himself sometimes but his time he seemed more preoccupied.
  8. hey babe what did you think of clois. some saw the dp scene clark as cold towards lois i disagree
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 38 of 38
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234