Conversation Between A Flawed Fashion and Queen_Girl

9 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the Happy B-day message.
  2. Happy b-day aff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d
  3. HAPPY B-DAY AFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more year to come, I wish THE BEST, girrrrrrrrrrrl!!!!!
  4. Awwwwwwwwn AFF migaaaaa.

Yeah, I'm not that round because my life is crazy right now! Next year is my final year on uni, so... Think about a person who has NO time and NO idea.... = CRAZY. :/

I think I passed the last moths dreaming with tomorrow, I hope really be that good *haaaas to has the flashback T_T, but I confess that I'm sad they cut the Chlo-Lo scene, would be so good for Chlollie/Clois*

I really miss you too *_______*

Kisses, *and hey, about teh real name, hahaha I think its because I've got the power *

Hahaha my reations Yeah, I will give my way but I hope be on the party
  5. Hey silvia! I've missed seeing you around! I talk to all the other Chlolliers all the time, but it feels like I always miss you!

We are so close to the premiere now. I can't wait to see what you think and your infamous reactions.

Hope all is well,
    AFF (I almost signed my real name )
  6. Oh, I've no idea! I want a Chlollie pic to put there, but it's complicated... Cause twitter cuts part of the photo And the file size is big too.

So it's relative! :P
  7. No problem. Go for it. What size do you need? I made them pretty big to fit a fullHD monitor desktop and not necessarily twitter. Do you need a screen resolution or a file size?
  8. Oh, forget, is very big, and twitter don't acept
  9. Hi, Chris! Can I use one of your Chlollie manips in my twitter?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9