Conversation Between CynDLou26 and MR. DURANCE

221 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Howdy little lady!
    It was a very good surprise to see your message. I know we dont get to talk all that much but its still good to keep in touch. Im glad everything is going well for you guys. Marriage can be rough at times but its well worth it. I dont really have much new to tell you. Still havent gotten our house yet, but we should hear something on that any day now so we will keep our fingers crossed. Our son is at times excepting of his role of big brother and other times you'd swear he tries to beat her up. Our girl is doing good, shes up to 9 lbs.... So almost 8 lbs gained. Thats really about it. I wish i hadmore interesting things going on but no such luck. So ill say good bye for the moment and hope to hear from you soon!
  2. I've been working, working, and working. Thanks for the congrats on my marriage. I appreciate it. I'm glad you no longer have to travel much. I want to retire the name Frequent Flyer but it grew on me. Ha-ha. I check the site once in a while but don't sign on often. Fantastic you and your wife are soon to be home owners. No worries I know everything will fall into place. How wonderful!!! You and your wife expanded your family! I'm glad to know the entire family is doing well. How is your son accepting his new role as a big brother? Interesting, I was a premie too. Born at 27 weeks and weighed 1lb 6oz. I'm excited that you posted back. I hope to chat with you soon.
  3. Cyn dee!!!!!!!!

Where the hell have you been? Glad to hear about youre marriage, and congrats! Its not always easy but i like it too! Youre right about my frequent flyer name. Since ive been home from dallas last may ive been on a plane a total of three times..... To me thats awesome..... After two yrs of flying every four days it got old in a hurry. So since you have a computer does that mean you'll be on here more often or just once in awhile? Ive been busy since january ive been working lots of ot to save for a house. The seller accepted our bid but its a short sale so we have to wait for the banks to sort it out. Also we had a girl in march, came nine weeks early so we've had our hands full with her.... But shes doing good. We on the other hand are tired. Trying to go to comic con in july if i can get a ticket. So thats all thats new with me, and i'll stop there for now. Hope to hear from you soon, i was super excited to see you message me.... I hope to hear from you soon

russ
  4. Frequent Flyer!!! How the heck ya? Well I've been very busy. After several date changes, planning, and stressful moments I married the man I love and adore in February. We had a wonderful and relaxing honeymoon. We moved into our condo, we love it! Married life is awesome honestly I have no complaints. My hubby bought me a computer. For the past 3 months the only computer I was able to use was family or the work computer. But all in all I'm fantastic, happy, healthy, and blessed. I hope all is well with you and the family. According to our previous conversations I don't think I should be call you Frequent Flyer anymore. Is that correct. Well hope to here from you soon.

CynDLou
  5. Cyndy!!!!!!!!!!!So excited to hear from you. I have missed my friend who has gone M.I.A. Glad to hear all is well with ya. Congrats on the promotion. I'll look forward to hearing from you soon so we can catch up, til then take care!Russell
  6. Frequent Flyer! Thank you for contacting me. I'm glad you did. How are you? I'm good I've been promoted on the job once again. I'm grateful for the new promotion but it is very demanding. I'll contact you later to give you an update on what is going on in my life. Hope all is well and we'll catch up soon.
  7. Cyndy!!!!!
    I havent talked to you in soo long. I thought i needed to do a better job of staying in touch with the friends ive made on this site. I hope all is good with you? By now you should have been married for what three months now? Ive been really missing sv since it has eneded but football season is here so im hoping that helps some. Theres really nothing new with me at all since we last talked, i live a really boring but busy life. Pretty much work all the time. Its finally cooled off a il here in the desert, im really glad for that.
    Really didnt want anything special just wanted to say hi and i hope to hear back from you! Take care.

Russell
  8. Sup girl!!

Havent heard from you in awhile just making sure youre alive!
    Hope all is good with you? I know the wedding is close, betting youre busy planning.... Drop me a line whenever u get a free minute.
  9. Cyndy!!!!!
    I'm sorry it has taken me awhile to reply. My laptop is down and my cell sux with this site. Om glad to hear you're happy at work. It'll be yrs til i get to that point. I'm still frequently flying til april, then i'll be done. Does thos mean your new schedule allows more time to get on here? Probably busy cuz of the big day!... I bet you'll look stunning!!!

All is good with my family. Mikey os two and gets into everything. So wut do ya think of our show so far? I'm fairly happy with it. But also sad cuz it's almost over. Well i gotta go but i'll try to do better keeping on touch with ya. I miss our little chats! Take care

russell
  10. Hi Russell a.k.a former Frequent Flyer now Aircraft Engineer,

I know I know. You are shocked to read a post from me. I promise I didn't abandon you, well not completely. My previous work schedule 11 p.m-7 a.m. was kicking my butt. But good news I now have a new work schedule I work from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.!!!! I am very excited. On the personal front I am still in the wedding planning mode. Well enough about me how's the wife, child, and work? I hope everything is great for you. I can't wait to read your response.

Shamefully,

Cyndy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 221
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast