Conversation Between skully and jpfort1957

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Hey Steve! I just wanted to check and make sure things were cool Down Under.
  2. How are you travelling, old friend? I hope your family and friends have rallied around you. Your Smallville family is certainly thinking of you.
  3. I can't seem to get a PM through to you John, but please accept my deepest sympathies. I will put my thoughts down in a Private Message when the service is up again.

I am so, so, so sorry this has happened to you. Please know your Smallville buddies are pulling for you.
  4. How about Future Red Sun Metropolis (Pandora), it was revisited a few times. Had a great Clark/Lois moment.
  5. Was Club Zero only in 1 epp?
  6. I just finished watching 3.7 of Breaking Bad, where Hank killed the Mexican drug cartel's killer twins. By next Sunday...........I'll be able to watch the show on AMC like everybodyelse!!!!
  7. The thread is getting down to the nitty gritty now.............it won't belong till we have the 40!!!
  8. Hey John. You need a 2nd negative vote in your most recent post.
  9. There are only enough votes for 43 Red Villians, unless we can dream up more villivan that were forgotten.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast