Conversation Between marcella and SGuthrie27

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. MARCELLA!!! 1) I miss you. 2) Where ARE you? 3) In case you DO hop on for some reason, the newest round of the Anti-Episode Wars: the Worst of All Seasons is up and running in the Smallville Games forum! Here's a link for if you'd like to join us. http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...=1#post7543079
  2. Marcellllllllaaaaaaaa... I miss seeing you around on K-Site, but I want you to know that I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you for being a good friend here on K-Site, and hope to chat with you again soon!
  3. Hey Marcella -- where have you been lately, friend? I've missed seeing you around the boards! Anyway, I wanted to know if you were thinking you might be interested in joining in the SECOND round of Smallville Mafia now that the first one's over. You were an AWESOME player, even though you got killed in the first night... I'll be the moderator of the new game, and I'd love for you to join us if you're up for it. Regardless, I hope you have a fantastic week, and I'll see you around the boards!
  4. Isn't he, though? And you're welcome! Have a magnificent Monday, and see you around the boards!
  5. Jess is super fast!

Thank you! You too!
  6. Ha-ha!!! I was going to ask you if you wanted to sign up for Smallville Mafia, too, Marcella, but it looks like another salesman already beat me to it, LOL! Hope you've been having a marvelous weekend!
  7. Thanks I sure had
  8. Merry Christmas, Marcella! Hope you're having an absolutely marvelous day of merriment and fun festivities galore (as well as tons of posting, I'm sure)!
  9. You're up on the Wheel of Fortune Game, marcella!
  10. I luv them
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast