Banners for my stories

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. N.C.I.S. (Smallville-style) 
Banner by the amazing Carol aka ctbn60 

This story is very, very loosely based on the television program NCIS. It's...
  2. Calendar Girl (Banner by the amazing Carol aka ctbn60) 

This is a twelve part series that is inspired by the song Calendar Girl by Neil Sedaka. ...
  3. You're my best friend (Amazing cover by Carol aka ctnb60) 

Lois and Chloe decide to show Clark a 'good' time.  Yes, there is a threesome in this...
  4. Shades of Grey (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

Clark has a mid-life crises when someone in his family makes an announcement that changes everything. ...
  5. What a diff'rence a day made... (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

This story is very loosely based on the program 24.  It's a not so typical day for...
  6. I Will Follow Him (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

Clark and Lex begin a passionate romance - but as soon as it's begun, an unexpected event occurs...
  7. Solitary Man (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

Clark recalls some of the girls/women in his life that have had an impact on him. This is written from...
  8. Misty (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

Clark attempts to talk to Lois about the kiss they shared in the bullpen, but then Tess Mercer decides to send...
  9. Moonlight Becomes You (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

Clark feels that both he and Lois are overworked - especially Lois.  But there's a deeper...
  10. The Book Of My Life (Clark's Journal) 
Banner by the amazing Jovi 

Clark decides to finally break open the journal that Lois had given him for his...
  11. The Search Is Over (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

Clark and Lois want to believe in soul mates.  Unfortunately they're not having much luck in the...
  12. Is This Love? (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

This was the very first story I've ever written. I was inspired by the Bride episode.  My idea was that...
  13. Right In Front Of You (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

This story occurs after the “Bride” episode.  Lois comes back from Star City BEFORE Lana leaves...
  14. The Story Of My Life (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

This is the story of Clark Kent and Lois Lane and their lives together.  Each chapter will cover...
  15. Unforgettable (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

This is an alternate version of “Crimson”.  What if Clark didn’t know about Lex and Lana’s engagement...
  16. Waiting For Tonight (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

This is an AU. Clark and Lois have just gotten married and are about to start their honeymoon....
  17. Can You Read My Mind? (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

This story starts at the end of "Infamous" and continues through "Turbulence" and beyond.  In...
  18. Get Down Tonight (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

This is an alternate version of the Season 5 episode “Aqua”. What if Clark was the one to save Lois...
  19. Margaritaville (banner by the amazing Jovi) 

Someone in the Clark and Lois forum suggested the idea of Clark drunk and getting a tattoo.  So I...
Showing photos 26 to 44 of 44
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12